Re: [hameltech] just thinking out loud

  • Georgia Hartley
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
      I like your thinking. But how does this cause the spin? is there one
      flipped magnet on the cone, and you have the signal in your coils in such a
      way that it pushes the cone to spin? I have toyed with this thought but I
      always get confused about the pulsing fields.

      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
        Georgia
        I figure that the iron rods used for the outer rings will have to be
        built in curved segments using neoprene threaded rods and a neoprene
        washer to separate them.This way they can act as individual
        electromagnets.. as for the operation..the way it's wired is the
        key..since when one of the permanent magnets on a lower cone triggers
        a coil in an upper cone's rejection ring, once it's region of
        influence leaves the coil, it should reverse the coils polarity
        temporarily...I'm thinking this pole reversal is what might make the
        cones spin while wobbling at the same time, the cones wobble while
        rotating would create a mechanical switch. I'm still playing with the
        drawings for the wiring.
        I'm just thinking that since an electromagnet is known to release
        electrons and if the frequency is high enough it could also release
        photons, this could 1. be self contained 2. create the ion field 3.
        generate electricity ... and if it works it would definitely play
        havoc with electrical appliances.
        Brian

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      • Georgia Hartley
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          Most definitely. Keep me posted on this one because that's along the same
          thoughts as mine on this. I defiantly think Electro magnets are the way to
          go