Resonant Frequency of Body

  • ballantyne@golden.net
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
      Justin.

      THe guy you want to read on is Royal Raymond Rife. Bit of a sad
      story but the resonant frequencys of various life are documented in
      his lifes work. I have seen and used different types of machines
      based on his tech. The tables for these machines are posted in
      various parts of the web,but your best result might come from talking
      to a naturopath who has experience using these machines. You might
      try looking up a guy by the name of Joe Dibraznio{my spelling of his
      name may be wrong] and drop him a line. If none of this pans out send
      me an email . Truly Mac
    • Georgia Hartley
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 1, 2001
        I read that anywhere under 17 HZ was detrimental to the Human body,
        I do know from studying Tesla and a few other things that the brainwaves are
        supposed to be close to 60HZ which is why American TV is so hypnotic. Even
        when you don't want to pay attention to it. 50HZ does not have the same
        effect.

        Hope this helps