Re: Resonance of the human body

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30 11:27 AM
      Hi Justin,
      As far as I understand the average resonant frequency of the
      human body, as a whole, is close to 7Hz - i.e sub-sonic. This frequency has
      been used in certain countries during riot control - which apparently causes
      a loosening of the sphincter muscles !!! Another case I heard of involved a
      guy who decided to experiment on himself with high amplitude frequencies
      around the 7H-8Hz range. He ended-up killing himself, as the resonant
      frequencies he set-up, basically destroyed his internal organs.
      It is interesting to note that the earth emits frequencies
      in this range, which is believed to be the result of lightening storms. Also
      seismic activity can be in this range, which could explain why some people
      seem to be able to predict earthquakes.

      Now, it is one thing to talk about the resonant frequency of
      the human body as a whole (7-8Hz) but quite another to talk about the
      resonance of the atoms that make one!!! If you are interested in that, then
      maybe you could look into Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) scanners.

      Regards,
      Chris Hughes.

      Justin wrote.....

      Hey Guys,

      Does anyone know the (average) resonate frequency of the human body?
      Or lists of the resonant frequency of the different parts.

      Links of table, or average ranges of the top of your head are all welcome.

      I am not having much luck finding these things on the net. So far I
      have found one site, which the writer says
      "I've heard it said that a healthy human body should resonate at
      anywhere from 62 to 78 Megahertz."

      Maybe some members of the group are into vibration medicine and know
      something about this?

      Thanks!!
      -Justin
    • jszymanek2000@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 30 7:54 PM
        Thanks for the input Chris! Are you sure that is 7Hz and not 7KHz?
        -Justin

      • Craig Stewart
        Message 3 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
          I am pretty sure he is right about the 7 Hz thing. The resonant frequency
          of the Earth is (was) 7.8Hz, and known as the Schumann Resonance. Although
          it is currently increasing as we enter the Van Allen Belt, heading towards a
          peak of 13Hz and then decreasing back to 7.8 Hz once we exit the belt.
          If you go to google, and type in Schumann Resonance, there are plenty of
          sites that come up, and a lot of it relates to zero-point energy.

          Craig Stewart

        • G Pantos
          Message 4 of 4 , Oct 1, 2001
            According to the E.T's from Planet Iagra all life is a resonance of the love power.. I can't explain it to good but it is in the book.. Other sources also mention life on higher vibratory dimensions or frequencies.. (just a footnote.. I don't know where I'm going with this other than the Hamel device is supposed to generate some sort of life essence..) -George.