Re: Where in the Universe is Planet Kladen?

  • Ole Jensen
    Message 1 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
      Brian,
      As soon as I can get a trailer there, he can start putting
      it together. its about 25 feet in the air that it has to go.
      he needs the trailers to stand on.

      When? I would think by the end of the month.

      Ole.
      --- In hameltech@y..., "Brian Keohi" <atomicbuz@h...> wrote:
      > Ole,
      > When will the first stage be completed?
      snip..
    • Brian Keohi
      Message 2 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
        Ole,
        Will he test the motor before placing it up on the poles?

        Message 3 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
          Brian,
          he has to add stage 2 to divert the energy up.
          the last time he lit up a stage 1, he got 5 pictures
          before it was gone. He doesn't want that to happen again.

          Ole.
          --- In hameltech@y..., "Brian Keohi" <atomicbuz@h...> wrote:
          > Ole,
          > Will he test the motor before placing it up on the poles?
          > Brian
        • Brian Keohi
          Message 4 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
            Ole,
            seems kind of like a catch 22 either way you look at it, if you don't test it first and it doesn't work, it's going to be tough to fix, and if you do test it and it works it could be lost in space. personally I'd devise a way to test it  before I placed it up on the posts, there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?
            Brian
            he has to add stage 2 to divert the energy up.
            the last time he lit up a stage 1, he got 5 pictures
            before it was gone. He doesn't want that to happen again.

            Ole.
            --- In hameltech@y..., "Brian Keohi" <atomicbuz@h...> wrote:
            > Ole,
            > Will he test the motor before placing it up on the poles?
            > Brian

          • Ole Jensen
            Message 5 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
              Brian,
              I asked that question. He is confident, that is all I can say.
              He has done the necessary pre-ignition tests and fully
              expects it will work.

              "there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?"
              actually no. stage 1 runs all the time. stage 2 also runs
              all the time. stage 3 can be stopped, it provides the
              necessary power to escape gravity, and generally causes
              a commotion if it is lit up when the craft settles on
              something solid (like the earth). makes pretty patterns
              I think and can cause fires. Stage 3 provides life support
              (conjecture) and huge amounts of power only required at
              certain times. the other stages are always running just
              because it can, I guess.

              Message 6 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                Ole,
                I'd think that there should be a way to shut the other two stages down....what about fatigue and component wear? sooner or later the granite is going to wear down below acceptable tollerances, I know for fact that granite to granite friction will wear this stone down fast,especially without any kind of lubricant. When I worked for Sandia National Labs, we had to do alot of tests on a red granite stone called " Welded Tuff " because of its strength...it's the hardest form of red granite, thats why it was tested for the storage of nuclear waste.
                Brian
                I asked that question. He is confident, that is all I can say.
                He has done the necessary pre-ignition tests and fully
                expects it will work.

                "there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?"
                actually no. stage 1 runs all the time. stage 2 also runs
                all the time. stage 3 can be stopped, it provides the
                necessary power to escape gravity, and generally causes
                a commotion if it is lit up when the craft settles on
                something solid (like the earth). makes pretty patterns
                I think and can cause fires. Stage 3 provides life support
                (conjecture) and huge amounts of power only required at
                certain times. the other stages are always running just
                because it can, I guess.

                Ole.

                --- In hameltech@y..., "Brian Keohi" <atomicbuz@h...> wrote:
                > Ole,
                > seems kind of like a catch 22 either way you look at it, if you
                don't test it first and it doesn't work, it's going to be tough to
                fix, and if you do test it and it works it could be lost in space.
                personally I'd devise a way to test it  before I placed it up on the
                posts, there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?

              • G Pantos
                Message 7 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                  I'm sorry but that is just damn fascinating...
                  I asked that question. He is confident, that is all I can say.
                  He has done the necessary pre-ignition tests and fully
                  expects it will work.

                  "there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?"
                  actually no. stage 1 runs all the time. stage 2 also runs
                  all the time. stage 3 can be stopped, it provides the
                  necessary power to escape gravity, and generally causes
                  a commotion if it is lit up when the craft settles on
                  something solid (like the earth). makes pretty patterns
                  I think and can cause fires. Stage 3 provides life support
                  (conjecture) and huge amounts of power only required at
                  certain times. the other stages are always running just
                  because it can, I guess.

                  Ole.

                  --- In hameltech@y..., "Brian Keohi" <atomicbuz@h...> wrote:
                  > Ole,
                  > seems kind of like a catch 22 either way you look at it, if you
                  don't test it first and it doesn't work, it's going to be tough to
                  fix, and if you do test it and it works it could be lost in space.
                  personally I'd devise a way to test it  before I placed it up on the
                  posts, there has to be a way to shut it down, isn't there?

                • Chris Hughes
                  Message 8 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001

                    Hi all,

                    Mr Hamel's description of where the planet Kladen is located isn't exactly clear but the closest description I have read is regarding the Edward Meier contacts.  His visitors purported to come from the Pleiades but the journey from there to here, or indeed from anywhere to anywhere else in the universe was described in three stages.

                    1). The first was the section of the journey to reach the speed of light.

                    2). Once at the speed of light, a 'hyperjump' was made. The description goes something like this...imagine the universe as a piece of paper...if you draw two dots on that piece of paper, what is the fastest way to get from one to the other? Most people would assume a straight line was the quickest way - but that is not true. If you fold the piece of paper, so that one dot is directly over the other, the quickest way from one dot to the other is to pierce a hole through the paper with the pencil.

                    Once at the speed of light, it was explained that space could be 'folded' in the manner described above and so a journey from one part of the universe to the other was in effect instantaneous.

                    A section of space that is normally inaccessible to us can become available at the speed of light - a section is that is interconnected with everywhere at the same time. Once you are in this interconnected area, travelling to ANYWHERE is as easy as taking a single step.

                    3). The third stage was slowing down from the speed of light, once the 'jump' had been made.

                    I hope this goes some way to explaining what Mr Hamel may have been talking about.

                    Regards,

                    Chris Hughes.

                    chrishughes@...

                  • jgogos@axa.com.au
                    Message 9 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                      Brian,
                      Stop thinking normal technology, Human technology!, it dont work like
                      that!!!!!!
                      The granite will not wear out etc. etc.
                      Mr. Hamel does NOT need to test it as you suggest, he 'KNOWS' just
                      buy
                      IT.

                      Something to ponder; GET SIMPLE TO GET WISER!!! Mr. Hamel is and
                      more.

                      JG..Downunder

                      Important Note
                      This email (including any attachments) contains information which is
                      confidential and may be subject to legal privilege. If you are not
                      the intended recipient you must not use, distribute or copy this
                      email. If you have received this email in error please notify the
                      sender immediately and delete this email. Any views expressed in this
                      email are not necessarily the views of AXA. Thank you.
                    • Brian Keohi
                      Message 10 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                        JG,
                        oh get a life...it does wear and if you think it doesn't ..you haven't got a clue...magnetic plasma isn't going to make it last longer and neither is the the "correct vibration", since no one knows what that "correct vibration" is...take your faith in what you believe and embrace it, but don't you dare tell me what to think or believe...I believe that this technology has promise, and that belief has nothing to do with what you or anyone else tells me what to believe..so take your statement and "get wiser then make it simpler"

                        Message 11 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                          not sensitive toes...just tired of BS from people like you that can't back up a car without someone to tell you when to stop
                               You have your 'ideas' by all means follow them.  You have my apologies
                          if i ahh stepped
                               on sensitive toes.

                            Message 13 of 17 , Aug 7, 2001
                              you know, brian, i have read your posts continuously and have some observations for you.  and, btw, this isn't meant as a personal flame war or attack, view it as constructive criticism.

                              1.  you are a rather knowledgeable individual, that is readily apparant.  however, knowledge is no substitute for wisdom or intelligence.

                              2.  we humans have progressed with our extremely limited understanding of our universe to this point.  we have shut the doors on many simpler ways of doing things in favor of the almighty dollar.  delve into the egyptian gov't and ask them why they won't allow further investigations into the great pyramid - i'll bet you'll get a lame answer instead of the correct one.  thus, the knowledge we have come by, while perhaps limitedly useful in our current context, will only cause continued confusion and lack of understanding as we try to force things to fit our ways when they actually don't.  "you must unlearn what you have learned" said a wise person, or i'm sure many wise people.  apply this to yourself.  you show the typical engineer approach - study the damn thing to death and attempt to prove it works on paper, when instead you should be using your belief and simply start building and holding further observations until you do so.  obviously you have started this path, minus the opinions.  working on paper is great for a time, however, it is no substitute for a practicum.

                              3.  this technology simply can't be proven using existing science and engineering techniques, we simply have to accept it or not.  if you accept it, then build it following the ancient ways as best you can - we are all re-learning these methods and david right now is the only obvious resource we have on that score.  there is much in this technology that is beyond our science, yet it is far simpler than our science.  there are, apparently, lots of other folk who remain silent on the subject that know this material quite well, but for obvious reasons don't disclose it.

                              4.  you have no clue as to how big a game and how important this technology "discovery" is to our race - we'll either live because we learned it again, or we'll die because we couldn't learn it.  so, build it and learn it - as many people as can do so will contribute greatly to our collective future.

                              bottom line, my advice, whether you take it or not, is to simply build your device and hold your opinions until you start getting somewhere physically with a prototype.

                              i have no problems generally understanding, now that i've applied some thought to the basics and built a non-working prototype, the principles behind the technology.  do i have it perfect?  no.  will i get it perfect?  yes, i will - i have enough knowledge now that i should be able to build a working device without too much difficulty.

                              my advantage is that i'm not a scientist or engineer - i don't have any preconceived ideas of how things should work or ways to describe them.  all that is required is simple observation and logical thought - and i'm sure you have those characteristics.

                              apply zen/daoist philosphy to this tech and you will glean far more than attempting the brute force method of our current science methods.

                              Jon C. Munson II
                              c/o non-domestic
                              165 Summer Walk Drive
                              Gaithersburg, Maryland state
                              Postal Zone (20878-5789)
                              united states of America
                              301.417.2814
                              fax 509.357.2628
                              email  jmunson@...

                              "The truth IS out there!"  X-Files (emphasis added)

                              "If you don't believe in yourself, who will?"  John Cage of Ally McBeal

                              In the interest of virus-free communications, this email is sent in plain text.