Re: The ACC Transfer Capacitor ("TCAP")

  • Jeff Whitehead
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 1, 2000
      All,

      I've followed the progress of the (alleged) TCAP device for about two
      years and have yet to be able to determine whether its existence was
      just a ploy to generate web hits to ACC-PC's 'Alien Science and
      Technology Forum' as well as their retail sites or if it is a genuine
      device. Jack Shulman is self-aggrandizing and a rather pompous and
      preponderant web personality who reveals very little in the way of
      physical proof of his little gem. He generates tons of air about it
      though. Further, ACC (et al) is defunct. Apparently Jack sold the
      company and then shortly thereafter, an alleged fire broke out in the
      computer room that destroyed a great deal of data pertaining to the
      company's records about the TCAP. Curious huh? He maintains that
      research has continued independant of ACC.

      Anyway, a MUCH more reliable source of information regarding the
      TCAP's design and function is available at Lawrence Berkley Labs at:
      http://www.lbl.gov/Science-Articles/Research-Revie
      w/Highlights/1998/MSD_electrons.html.
      If you like to research more, just do a search of "electron trap" with
      LBL's search engine.

      About a year and a half ago, ACC and LBL were involved in a consortium
      of parallel research to hopefully expedite the commercial application
      of the TCAP, but I only saw LBL produce results.

      Enjoy,

      Jeff