Re: [hameltech] Sutters' inertial drive claim

  • DGau406808@aol.com
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2000
      now take the air that you are feeding the device and feed three different
      cones ..each cone has its own air supply.... if you need put vavle to control
      the energy that is feed and it should do some thing
    • akittell@mailhost.det.ameritech.net
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2000
        Why not just share with the group now?

        Basil

        DGau406808@... wrote:

        > justin, if you are interested i will send you some designs that i think will
        > help you out in trying to get your device to work. i know rite now you are
        > thinking that im talking out my ass. you may laugh but .im backed up making
        > money off of people that dont know heads from there butts.. it mite take some
        > test runs but i think it will work and if it does it is to be shared with the
        > group..

      • G Pantos
        Message 3 of 9 , Jun 6, 2000

          Hi guys,
          I don't know how you guys exactly stay calm when reading and working on all this.  I find myself smoking heavily and having to drink a few beers to calm my nerves in the evening.  Tack on to this all the stresses of work, police officers and girls, and I feel like I'm dying.  This Tom Sutter device should not be glanced over.  Good Lord, this is extremely cutting edge, and they way he ties in the crop circle pictures astounds me.  Maybe one of us should contact him, (Justin and Dan seem to have a lot of clout.) (Hope I haven't overlooked or offended anybody..)
          I have been on a shopping spree of sorts lately.  I went to the Extraterrestrial physics review, and started ordering a lot of the books posted in the reference section. (I have added the link to this e-mail.)  The one I have most recently received :   On Board The Flying Saucers (They Rode in Spaceships) Gavin Gibbons
          Paperback Library, Inc., New York
          1967
          Out of print
                                        seems to be the most informative along the lines of research I am pursuing.  I have delved pretty deeply into the theory of General Relativity and time-space curvature. The book goes into this in quite a unique way. The E.T.s like a good teacher points out some of our mistakes and erroneous conclusions without giving us all the answers. We still have to do our homework and figure things out for ourselves, but they point us clearly in the right direction.  Daniel Fry's explanations are so ingenious, simple and elegant that he would be a genius beyond belief if he were making this stuff up. I want to repost  my stupid but unique "leprechaun dream scenarios", and how it seems to tie into space-time curvature, but the e-mail is locked in my old computer which I cannot access right now.  Frankly I am a little stumped by a lot of this, and hope I can reach some sort of tangible conclusion soon.  I have the Hamel drum experiment waiting in the wings right now, and anticipation of building it also has me on edge.

          Below find the links to the extraterrestrial physics review and a used book search engine. (I am willing to share my copies once I have studied them thoroughly with anyone else, if they are able to find and share some of the more hard to find editions.)
                                                  George Pantos
                                                                                 [By the way the book Bob Naysmith is referring to is The Granite Man & the Butterfly.]