Re: Where's everybody ????

  • kukulcan49424@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 7 5:44 PM
      HI:
      I.m here trying to put so many things togheter that is difficult
      right now to start a new project, but like you i'm following progress
      of the group, as often as I can, I guess we all have things to do
      during this long weekend, enjoy yours I'm sure everybody will be
      back ,.... Gene and anyone who would like to chat with Buddies online
      I'm at my new address: kuklcan@...

      D.J.

      http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/