Re: [hameltech] Where's everybody ????

  • aussie
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 5, 2001
      hallo
      ----- Original Message -----
      From: "Adriaan Erasmus" <wokani@...>
      To: <hameltech@yahoogroups.com>
      Sent: Thursday, July 05, 2001 10:51 PM
      Subject: [hameltech] Where's everybody ????

    • kukulcan49424@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 7, 2001
        HI:
        I.m here trying to put so many things togheter that is difficult
        right now to start a new project, but like you i'm following progress
        of the group, as often as I can, I guess we all have things to do
        during this long weekend, enjoy yours I'm sure everybody will be
        back ,.... Gene and anyone who would like to chat with Buddies online
        I'm at my new address: kuklcan@...

        D.J.

        http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/