Oscillator Base

  • vgruno2000@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
      Dave,
      You asked the question about the oscillator base.
      You must remember that what we are building/ attempting to build is
      the motor for the Hamel Disk. This is the key to making it fly.
      Someone in the group please correct my thinking if I am wrong.
      The oscillator base purpose is to oscillate to wings of the craft
      when completed. I also believe that power from the device is used to
      power the internal systems for the finished craft.
      Once we have successfully built the motor and learn to control it we
      can move onto the enxt step of the project.
      Again if anyone sees a different viewpoint please post it.

      Best regards,

      Val Gruno
    • David Koukourou
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 30, 2001
        Hi Val,
        I think the wings are started in the same way the cones are started.
        Remember that the wings are on the cup and balls as well so they too will
        get the same motion as the oscillator, but I don't think the oscillator
        moves the wings.
        Youu are right to separate the wings and the three cones, they are
        different parts of the ufo and we are generally only working on the three
        cones part. This is not expected to show anti-gravity effects only perhaps
        free energy and perpetual motion. The wings are required to gain
        anti-gravity effects. Thats their job. This is why I am unsure as to
        whether the claimed success of the motorised 45gd two years ago was real.

        David K

      • Tom
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 7:03 AM
          Hi Val,

          I'm learning too, My understanding so far :

          The 3 cone device is a design in itself. The motor for a craft is
          based on the same principles, but built for doing something else.

          The 3 cone device has been used in ancient times as a
          stationary source for heat and power. If built and controlled in the
          right way it will be safe, and last a long time. Mr. Hamel calls the
          device a " furnace". If you look at the ancient pictrograms and see
          the monkeys holding their hands out, palms to the source, Mr. Hamel
          has said that, that represents heat.

          Mr. Hamel has told me that he is quite concerned about people who
          want to play with this power without understanding it. His words are
          usually along the lines of, go slow and learn. He did!.

          Tom.

        • jszymanek2000@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 3:40 PM
            Hi Val,
            The oscillator is extremely important. It completes the motion. The
            base acts like a cone with a cone below it. It returns the wave back
            upwards. The rejection magnets send the wave back down. This wave is
            continuously going up and down the device. The oscillator is also very
            important because this is where the magnets in attraction are.
            Attraction creates spark. What this means is that is the center of the
            vortex (focal point) and this is where you tap the energy.

            The oscillator is only in 3CD's and WIS devices. In the UFO, there is
            no oscillator, as the wings are supported by pinions, and balls and
            cups separte the two wings. Your confusing two different devices which
            operate on the same principles.
            -Justin

            http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/