book info

  • Lukas Svec
    Message 1 of 8 , Apr 28, 2001
      Hello,
      Does anyone know what are the best books to buy that explain the
      principles of all the Hamel devices? I have started about a week ago so I
      can hardly follow this group at times.
      Thanks for your help,
      Lukas Svec
    • Jon C. Munson II
      Message 2 of 8 , Apr 28, 2001
        one of the best things to do lukas is read the back posts.  start about 9 months ago.  you'll catch on...:D

        Jon C. Munson II
        c/o non-domestic
        165 Summer Walk Drive
        Gaithersburg, Maryland state
        Postal Zone (20878-5789)
        301.417.2814
        fax 509.357.2628
        email  jmunson@...
        http://www.his.com/~jmunson
        http://www.mind-over-matters.com
        IFEA #100421

        "The truth IS out there!"  X-Files (emphasis added)

        "If you don't believe in yourself, who will?"  John Cage of Ally McBeal

        In the interest of virus-free communications, this email is sent in plain text.

      • delphilectric <dexlectric@aol.com>
        Message 3 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002
          Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to read
          concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
          new book published for members. Thanks for any updates.
        • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
          Message 4 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002
            unfortunately the book is still not available.
            the only things you can look at are either in the files here,
            or are linked from posts contained here.
            links to Dan Larochelle's site are still broken (I think),
            his site had the most information on the actual craft.
            you will have to go to the wayback machine to find a
            copy of the website as it was a year or so ago.
            (search for a posting here on the wayback machine
            for the link to it, I don't have it bookmarked on this system)

            Ole.
            --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "delphilectric <dexlectric@a...>"
            <dexlectric@a...> wrote:
            > Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to
            read
            > concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
            > new book published for members. Thanks for any updates.
          • Patrick McBrady
            Message 5 of 8 , Dec 17, 2002

              Does anyone know how soon the book will be ready? Is there anything that the group can do to help speed up the process?

              Patrick M

              <dexlectric@a...> wrote:
              > Could someone tell me what the most recent book available is to
              read
              > concerning Hamels craft? I understand that there was going to be a
              > new book published  for members. Thanks for any updates.

              ---
              Incoming mail is certified Virus Free.

              ---

            • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
              Message 6 of 8 , Dec 18, 2002
                The person who does know when the book will be ready is
                Bob Thomas. I do not have any contact information for him.

                One member of the group is helping with the detailed
                drawings. a couple of the original members are providing
                editorial assistance. As far as I know, there is nothing
                else we can do.

                Ole.
                --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Patrick McBrady" <pmcbrady@g...>

              • Time02112 <Time02112@scientist.com>
                Message 7 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
                  --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Ole Jensen <ole_thor@y...>"
                  <ole_thor@y...> wrote:
                  > The person who does know when the book will be ready is
                  > Bob Thomas. I do not have any contact information for him.
                  >
                  > One member of the group is helping with the detailed
                  > drawings. a couple of the original members are providing
                  > editorial assistance. As far as I know, there is nothing
                  > else we can do.
                  >
                  > Ole.

                  Yes indeed,
                  Donation$ are greatly appreciated as always...
                  just need details of whom to send them too?
                  -or have all of the funding resources to cover publishing costs for
                  the book been met?

                  also as expected, whatever funding any of us support for others here
                  who are involved in such matters, there will be residual proprietary
                  proceeds set aside to support Mr. Hamels projects with this intention
                  in mind.

                  ---T12 of T.A.P.-T.E.N.
                  http://www.tap-ten.com
                  http://www.ubmcrew.8k.com
                  http://www.next2romania.com

                • Ole Jensen <ole_thor@yahoo.ca>
                  Message 8 of 8 , Dec 21, 2002
                    you can always send donations directly to Mr Hamel.

                    as far as I know, the money for the book is not as big
                    a problem as getting the content right.

                    Ole.
                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "Time02112 <Time02112@s...>"