Re: [hameltech] prettypark.exe is a worm virus!!!!!!

  • dieo
    Message 1 of 4 , May 1 8:52 AM
      Hi my name is Diego I opened the email..now can you tell me why you put this
      on this list ,and please explain what problems is this virus gonna cause in
      my system???? on top of my computer running my programs by itself?? can you
      please tell me how to fix it!!????????, THANK YOU
      Message 2 of 4 , May 1 10:40 AM
        Hi dg

        Go to wallmart or best buy and buy a copy of Mcafee anti-virus and run it
        on your computer

        Be aware that you may be sending the virus to others if it has moved into
        your E-mail server. GOOD LUCK

        bobn12@...
        Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
        http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.
      • The Szymanek's
        Message 3 of 4 , May 1 3:33 PM
          A good general rule about getting .exe files in email, is don't run
          them. Or at least do a virus scan on them before running. Most other
          files (non executables) don't have the ability to carry viruses, its
          mainly the exes you have to be extra careful around.
          -Justin

        • DGau406808@aol.com
          Message 4 of 4 , May 1 4:01 PM
            im running a anti virus on my computer so its not me....