Re: [hameltech] M3CD2 Report

  • Patrick Parsons
    Message 1 of 8 , May 1, 2000
      Hi Justin

      Here is my thought for the day on your M3CD2 project.
      It occurred to me in my waking moments this morning.

      You might try taking some heavy weight paper,(like a cereal box or poster
      board) and make a seal or gasket of sorts that would extend from the outer
      rings on the frame to the inner wall of the metal canister that you place
      the M3CD2 inside. This would (in theory) force the air flow up in between
      the areas of magnetic compression between the cones and the rings and not
      let it go around the outside of the magnetic rings.

      It might help , then again it might not do a thing.

      Patrick

      > I am not at all scraping my device, just rebuilding the frame to get
      > everything balancing properly. I will work with this device for as long
      > as it takes. I have wondered if my side air vents are too big, and I
      > have been thinking of taping some of them up (to help increase pressure
      > build up). I think I will for my next run. The cones not floating
      > totally level might be effecting the way the air is moving.
      > Thanks for the input ;-)
      > -Justin
      >

      > DGau406808@... wrote:
      > >
      > > justin defore you scrap your device. my thought is your problem is with
      your
      > > air flow before you go off on a big air flow page try altering
      it.....you
      > > have all the proper signs to make one of these this work but i think
      your air
      > > flow isnt getting put to the places it needs to be to make the energy
      wave to
      > > work...
    • The Szymanek's
      Message 2 of 8 , May 1, 2000
        This is a interesting idea. It might increase the amount of ionization.
        Maybe something I will try.
        Thanks!
        -Justin