[hameltech] Yes, there is a pathway.....

  • Dan LaRochelle
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2000
      Hi Chris,

      Very Nice correlations on the Hamel/Searl ion diode!
      Thank you!

      Keep up the good work!

      Regards,

      Dan LaRochelle
      Hamel Technology
      http://members.xoom.com/hameltech

      http://im.yahoo.com
    • Patrick Parsons
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 9, 2000
        Hello Chris

        I have just finished looking at your site( there is a lot there, even now)
        but will have go back tomorrow to see the rest of it.

        I am intrigued by you "out with old and in with the new" and the correlation
        between SEG and the 45gl drum device. I find your observation of the
        layering of materials to have some very high potential. Possibly the key,
        Maybe the drum devices only need a bit more of each kind of material? who
        knows.

        Keep us notified when you have updated your site.

        Patrick.