New Designs Ready to build

  • Adrian Asfar
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
      HI All,

      We are up to the final designs Version 3, and ready to start building.

      Would appreciate any comments.

      http://server6.hypermart.net/netasys/

      We have also added in the adjustment mechanism for fine tuning the
      outter rim circumference. It is now adjustable from a 4mm gap to a
      23mm gap.

      We are going to stick with Hamels original design, although at 75%
      size. No vents, non conductive frame.

      From here we will test the following.

      To be conducted with device sitting on a 1 inch rubber mat, on a 3ft
      wooden table.

      A. Standard Observations for Plasma
      B. Total Weight
      C. Temperature external and internal
      D. Oscialtion frequency
      E. Ionization (ION Detector)
      F. RF Spectrum analyzer (might show something)
      G. EMF Analyzer
      H. RAD Counter/monitor
      I. Particle analyzer
      J. Oscialtion duration
      K. Use oscilator cable to adjust gap between base attraction
      magnets. Measure effects.
      L. Alter voltage tap A positioning to neutral line. Check voltage
      and amperage output.

      Planned Alterations
      1. Replace granite oscilator spheres with steel spheres, check
      oscilator base for any current. (Repeate all tests)
      2. Add partitions to ensure all air flow passes between magnets.
      (Repeat all tests) Rpeate alteration step 1.
      3. Change shells and use Vents. Remove partitions. Repeat all tests
      and above alterations.
      4. Change magnets on middle cone/rim to face N-N (Same as bottom and
      top) Repeat all tests and above alterations.
      5. Attach cable, connecting all 3 outter rims. Repeat all tests and
      above alterations.
      6. Attach cable to outter shell. Monitor voltage/amperage through
      cable. Repeat all tests and alterations as above. (Believe this may
      cause implosion)

      Safety.
      A.Ensure emissions within safe ranges.
      B.While in operation device will be placed behind double brick wall
      and viewed via the use of two full length mirrors.

      Visual Capture
      A. High speed fast frame camera.
      B. Manual camera.
      C. Digital Video Camera
      E. Manual/wind film camera

      Any other ideas/recomendations?

      Regards

      Adrian
    • Jon C. Munson II
      Message 2 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
        adrian,

        of note are two things concerning your testing:

        1.  a non-vented device will implode.  this has been documented, so 'tis a good thing you are placing the device behind a safe wall.  also, i have been warned that these devices, if improperly assembled, can produce effects akin to a nuclear/atomic device - extra caution is necessary.

        2.  i believe someone had used steel balls before and that changed the polarity of the device - basically short circuiting the system.  now, that may have been coupled with other parts that were also metallic that came in contact with those balls, but that is all i can remember from the post.  the air was "cold" instead of "warm" or "hot".

        Jon C. Munson II
        c/o non-domestic
        165 Summer Walk Drive
        Gaithersburg, Maryland state
        Postal Zone (20878-5789)
        301.417.2814
        fax 509.357.2628
        email  jmunson@...
        http://www.his.com/~jmunson
        http://www.mind-over-matters.com
        IFEA #100421

        "The truth IS out there!"  X-Files (emphasis added)

        "If you don't believe in yourself, who will?"  John Cage of Ally McBeal

        In the interest of virus-free communications, this email is sent in plain text.

        We are up to the final designs Version 3, and ready to start building.

        Would appreciate any comments.

        http://server6.hypermart.net/netasys/

        We have also added in the adjustment mechanism for fine tuning the
        outter rim circumference.  It is now adjustable from a 4mm gap to a
        23mm gap.

        We are going to stick with Hamels original design, although at 75%
        size.  No vents, non conductive frame.

        From here we will test the following.

      • wambat68@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
          This is fantastic Adrian.... you obviously have far too much free
          time on your hands :-)

          Just a couple of things, coments only because I, like everyone else,
          would like you to succeed with this... If not then I will go and find
          something else for the little spare time that I have.

          You haven't mentioned, but the drum is standard steel, isn't it. I
          think it might be important that it is ferrous.

          I don't know if the electrical taps would be a good idea for the
          first runs. Who says the energy that is going to be produced will
          need wires anyway?

          Bear in mind that the electronic measuring equipment you have
          connected may not function if the device starts emitting EMR.

          Lastly, the adjuster on the bottom looks good. Do you thing it will
          operate fast enough to "drop the cones" in order to start the device
          as suggested elsewhere?

          This looks really good. I hope it works for you but doesn't produce
          too much enegy. I like to nip on over to Melbourne for a weekend
          every now and then... please don't blow it up :-)

          Regards.. Owen Crocker

        • Russ Jones
          Message 4 of 16 , Apr 1, 2001
            Hello Adrian,

            Very nice approach!

            Do you have a method to observe electron cyclotron harmonic (ECH) waves,
            or Totem Pole(TP) emissions as they have been called? One spectral band
            to observe is the frequency band from 196 Hz to 1.57 kHz, and another is
            the frequency band from 1.57 kHz to 12.5 kHz.
            http://www.agu.org/pubs/abs/ja/1998JA900151/1998JA900151.html

            TP emissions are seen in the magnetopause during transition times from
            upstream to downstream positions, and may be observed with the formation
            of a higher density of cold-electrons around the 3CD in operation.
            http://www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu/IASTP/85/

            It would be great if you could monitor electron density and electron
            charge distribution around the device while it is operating. I believe
            there may be similarities between the effects it creates and observed
            interactions of Earth's magnetosphere and ionosphere with the solar
            wind. The plasma that forms and subsequent illumination could be a
            high-energy aurora effect similar to a turbo-charged Northern Lights
            phenomenon. Good luck with the project!

            Best Regards,

            Russell M. Jones, Lightwave Engineer
            ISPE Systems Training and Documentation
            WorldCom
            mailto:c-Russ.Jones@...
            http://ispesys.wcomnet.com/
            Phone:972-656-5805
            VNET:757-5805
            > We are up to the final designs Version 3, and ready to start building.
            >
            > Would appreciate any comments.
            >
            > http://server6.hypermart.net/netasys/
            >
            > We have also added in the adjustment mechanism for fine tuning the
            > outter rim circumference. It is now adjustable from a 4mm gap to a
            > 23mm gap.
            >
            > We are going to stick with Hamels original design, although at 75%
            > size. No vents, non conductive frame.
            >
            > From here we will test the following.
            >
            > To be conducted with device sitting on a 1 inch rubber mat, on a 3ft
            > wooden table.
            >
            > A. Standard Observations for Plasma
            > B. Total Weight
            > C. Temperature external and internal
            > D. Oscialtion frequency
            > E. Ionization (ION Detector)
            > F. RF Spectrum analyzer (might show something)
            > G. EMF Analyzer
            > H. RAD Counter/monitor
            > I. Particle analyzer
            > J. Oscialtion duration
            > K. Use oscilator cable to adjust gap between base attraction
            > magnets. Measure effects.
            > L. Alter voltage tap A positioning to neutral line. Check voltage
            > and amperage output.
            >

            > Planned Alterations
            > 1. Replace granite oscilator spheres with steel spheres, check
            > oscilator base for any current. (Repeate all tests)
            > 2. Add partitions to ensure all air flow passes between magnets.
            > (Repeat all tests) Rpeate alteration step 1.
            > 3. Change shells and use Vents. Remove partitions. Repeat all tests
            > and above alterations.
            > 4. Change magnets on middle cone/rim to face N-N (Same as bottom and
            > top) Repeat all tests and above alterations.
            > 5. Attach cable, connecting all 3 outter rims. Repeat all tests and
            > above alterations.
            > 6. Attach cable to outter shell. Monitor voltage/amperage through
            > cable. Repeat all tests and alterations as above. (Believe this may
            > cause implosion)
            >
            > Safety.
            > A.Ensure emissions within safe ranges.
            > B.While in operation device will be placed behind double brick wall
            > and viewed via the use of two full length mirrors.
            >
            > Visual Capture
            > A. High speed fast frame camera.
            > B. Manual camera.
            > C. Digital Video Camera
            > E. Manual/wind film camera
            >
            > Any other ideas/recomendations?
            >
            > Regards
            >
            > Adrian

          • Adrian Asfar
            Message 5 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
              Hi Jon,

              Thanks for the comments. Eeeek dont know about a Nuke going off in
              my backyard would impress the neighbours..

              "Throw another shrimp on the mushroom cloud."

              Anyway as far as the implosion goes, I am only aware that Chris
              experience this phenomenon, and I would like to reproduce it if
              possible and document it. Get photos etc.

              On the other hand I believe that the Vents were not connected with
              the implosion. I noticed chris was using a steel fram which would
              mean the Shell would have been live. If electrons transfered to the
              shell then there would have been overwelming mass/steel drum(-) vs
              the plasma(+). I believe that we are seing a much stronger Biefield-
              Brown effect. This may be something to do with the different type of
              energy being taped.

              We will test with granite balls first before the steel balls. If
              theory is correct this should make the oscialtor base "live". Keep
              in mind in this design the base is also isolated from the shell.

              Will be interesting to see what happens.

              Please keep the comments flowing ;)

              Regards

              Ad.

              Service.
            • Adrian Asfar
              Message 6 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                --- In hameltech@y..., wambat68@h... wrote:

                > This is fantastic Adrian.... you obviously have far too much free
                > time on your hands :-)

                Never enough!

                > You haven't mentioned, but the drum is standard steel, isn't it. I
                > think it might be important that it is ferrous.

                Yes, We will be using a cusom made stainless steel cylinder. The
                height of four cones.. (831.8mm)

                > I don't know if the electrical taps would be a good idea for the
                > first runs. Who says the energy that is going to be produced will
                > need wires anyway?

                This is what I want to find out ;)

                > Bear in mind that the electronic measuring equipment you have
                > connected may not function if the device starts emitting EMR.

                Yeh I know, thats why were renting it! tehehe BUt hopefully we will
                get the before and after measurements if all goes well.

                > Lastly, the adjuster on the bottom looks good. Do you thing it will
                > operate fast enough to "drop the cones" in order to start the
                device as suggested elsewhere?

                Ahh the oscilator cable at the bottom is used to change the
                oscialtion length, (Bring the magnet closer the tighter the
                oscilation). It will also be used to stop the device, by letting the
                magnets come into contact and lock.

                We are going to experiment with making a On mechanism. BUt to start
                with we will try the simple screw down.

                > This looks really good. I hope it works for you but doesn't produce
                > too much enegy. I like to nip on over to Melbourne for a weekend
                > every now and then... please don't blow it up :-)

                If it blows up we will make another one for sure. The cones are spun
                in molds so we should be able to replicate it.

                Thanks for the feedback! Hope it works out.

                Regards

                Ad.
              • Adrian Asfar
                Message 7 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                  Thanks Russ I added your comments to my test page so I dont forget.
                  Ill read those docs from the links. If I cant make sense of them ill
                  let you know. Im only partialy educated in Physics. MOst of my
                  knowledge comes form Theoretical study (last 4 odd years), so I have
                  had next to no lab experience. My partner in this is an engineer, so
                  building is no problem and I htink we have a pretty good design to
                  start with.

                  Q. Why did you suggest thos frequency ranges? Keep in mind our
                  device will be about 75% the size of a 45GD. (240mm dia cones)

                  Regards

                  Ad

                  --- In hameltech@y..., Russ Jones <c-Russ.Jones@w...> wrote:

                  > Hello Adrian,
                  >
                  > Very nice approach!
                  >
                  > Do you have a method to observe electron cyclotron harmonic (ECH)
                  waves,
                  > or Totem Pole(TP) emissions as they have been called? One spectral
                  band
                  > to observe is the frequency band from 196 Hz to 1.57 kHz, and
                  another is
                  > the frequency band from 1.57 kHz to 12.5 kHz.
                  > http://www.agu.org/pubs/abs/ja/1998JA900151/1998JA900151.html
                  >
                  > TP emissions are seen in the magnetopause during transition times
                  from
                  > upstream to downstream positions, and may be observed with the
                  formation
                  > of a higher density of cold-electrons around the 3CD in operation.
                  > http://www-ssc.igpp.ucla.edu/IASTP/85/
                  >
                  > It would be great if you could monitor electron density and electron
                  > charge distribution around the device while it is operating. I
                  believe
                  > there may be similarities between the effects it creates and
                  observed
                  > interactions of Earth's magnetosphere and ionosphere with the solar
                  > wind. The plasma that forms and subsequent illumination could be a
                  > high-energy aurora effect similar to a turbo-charged Northern Lights
                  > phenomenon. Good luck with the project!
                  >
                  > Best Regards,
                  >
                  > Russell M. Jones, Lightwave Engineer
                  > ISPE Systems Training and Documentation
                  > WorldCom
                  > mailto:c-Russ.Jones@w...
                  > http://ispesys.wcomnet.com/
                  > Phone:972-656-5805
                  > VNET:757-5805

                  http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

                • Adrian Asfar
                  Message 8 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                    --- In hameltech@y..., "p_parsons" <p_parsons@n...> wrote:

                    Sounds good. We will do everything you suggested here. Ive added
                    your suggestions to my test page so I dont forget.

                    Also if we get any results at all, we will try the granite box. My
                    father-in-law is a builder and has access to Granite.

                    Does anyone have more info on this?

                    I read in a doc from Chris Felton saying the Granite sweats? I have
                    never heard of this, and my understanding is that the device is not
                    supposed to get hot (or not hot enough to make granite sweat.. ;) can
                    anyone confirm this? Chris??

                    Regards

                    Ad.

                    > Hi Adrian,
                    >
                    > Looks like a good plan !
                    > I have a suggestion on "test 2" Total Weight
                    >
                    > Place the scales under the table legs, just in case there is a
                    change in weight AND the close surrounding area ( table top or 12"-
                    24") around the device. This might help isolate the scale from giving
                    false readings if it were also effected by the device.

                    > Suggestion #2
                    > If it's not a matter of cost, construct a RED granite box around
                    device as the quarts in the granite is supposed to have an effect on
                    the operation of the device or at least in the UFO motor design. I
                    am not knowledgeable enough on this aspect to comment further,
                    Perhaps someone else will add to this.

                    > Suggestion #3
                    >
                    > Tether the device to an anchor, it's not supposed to fly, but you
                    never know as this is all new science.

                    > Suggestion #4
                    > After you run you batter of test, IF you do not obtain desired
                    results, try artificial cone movement, i.e.. motorized movement or
                    sound induced movement or even electromagnetic oscillations......

                    Message 9 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                      Adrian,

                      Because those were the ranges where the observed TP emission *birdies*
                      were observed by the geotail satellite. I am unsure whether the spectrum
                      these signals appear in is a function of the size of the magnetosphere,
                      ionosphere, both or neither. Since we don't know what is causing the
                      signals, simply that they appear in these certain conditions, it is very
                      hard to estimate where they might occur in the spectrum surrounding a 3CD.

                      The waveforms for this phenomenon are quite distinctive but, due to the
                      field dynamics involved in a 3CD's fields, the range in the spectrum to
                      observe TP emissions could be anywhere if the effect is dependent on the
                      size or materials involved. After you get it running, I would recommend
                      finding a good RF Plasma Engr. to take some readings for your team if you
                      want to know if these signals are present.

                    • mjm500@email.msn.com
                      Message 10 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                        Adrian,

                        Your webpage has certainly evolved over the course of mere days! I
                        logged on last week, and you had just a few sketches! Now it has all
                        the ingredients of a great page! I'll add you to my favorites, right
                        next to Dan's site. (BTW--I HOPE you've been to Dan's site by now. He
                        has by far the most complete compilation of original Hamel drawings
                        on the net.)
                        http://members.nbci.com/hameltech/

                        You're moving so fast that you are already living in the future!
                        (you have a post entry on your site dated April 4th) :¬)

                        Anyways, keep up the good work!

                        Mike Mo.

                        Message 11 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                          Adrian,

                          The design of your inner frame,
                          http://server6.hypermart.net/netasys/5.html

                          is exactly like my most recent device. It's a wonderful idea, but let
                          me tell you about the problem I had so that you can avoid it.

                          Mainly, my clamps were too short. It would be GREAT if you can build
                          the all-thread columns MUCH bigger than the magnet rings. That way,
                          you can move the magnet rings sideways to get the proper centering.
                          If you do this, the clamps need to extend much further towards the
                          center of the machine so that they will grab the rings in any
                          possible location.

                          The real problem was the rings weren't lined up. So I trimmed the
                          ring edges to gain room for sideways adjustment (since my original
                          design had them just small enough to fit within the all-thread). So
                          then I was able to move them side to side, but the clamps wouldn't
                          reach anymore. So I had to build longer reaching clamps. Helpful?

                          I really like this design, because it is a true 3-D adjustable ring
                          (except for ring diameter, but that should never be adjusted anyways--
                          use film to derive the ring diameters)

                          Mike Mo.
                        • Adrian Asfar
                          Message 12 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
                            HI Mike,

                            Thanks for the responce and encouragement. I put the last news post
                            up thismorining 1am, which is the 4th here ;) We live in the future
                            down under ;)

                            I hadnt considered needing to horizontaly adjust the outter rings. I
                            would have thought that they needed and should be dead straight in
                            line with each other to ensure balance was achieved.

                            Q. How is it that they come out of alignement?

                            As far as the ring circumference is concerned the design we plan to
                            use is adjustable. I have been playing around with magnetic film and
                            the magnets and I cannot work out how to use to it line up the
                            magnets (or at least adjust the spacing.) On the film magnets in
                            rejection do not cross field lines.

                            Q. How do you use the magnetic film to identify the correct spacing?

                            Look forward to hearing frm you..

                            Regards

                            Adrian

                            --- In hameltech@y..., mjm500@e... wrote:
                            > Adrian,
                            >
                            > The design of your inner frame,
                            > http://server6.hypermart.net/netasys/5.html
                            >
                            > is exactly like my most recent device. It's a wonderful idea, but
                            let
                            > me tell you about the problem I had so that you can avoid it.
                            >
                            > Mainly, my clamps were too short. It would be GREAT if you can
                            build
                            > the all-thread columns MUCH bigger than the magnet rings. That way,
                            > you can move the magnet rings sideways to get the proper centering.
                            > If you do this, the clamps need to extend much further towards the
                            > center of the machine so that they will grab the rings in any
                            > possible location.
                            >
                            > The real problem was the rings weren't lined up. So I trimmed the
                            > ring edges to gain room for sideways adjustment (since my original
                            > design had them just small enough to fit within the all-thread). So
                            > then I was able to move them side to side, but the clamps wouldn't
                            > reach anymore. So I had to build longer reaching clamps. Helpful?
                            >
                            > I really like this design, because it is a true 3-D adjustable ring
                            > (except for ring diameter, but that should never be adjusted
                            anyways--
                            > use film to derive the ring diameters)
                            >
                            > Mike Mo.
                          • p_parsons

                              Message 14 of 16 , Apr 3, 2001
                                --- In hameltech@y..., "Adrian Asfar" <aasfar01@y...> wrote:
                                > --- In hameltech@y..., wambat68@h... wrote:

                                Owen> > This looks really good. I hope it works for you but doesn't
                                >>produce too much enegy. I like to nip on over to Melbourne for a
                                >>weekend every now and then... please don't blow it up :-)

                                Adrian> If it blows up we will make another one for sure. The cones
                                >are spun in molds so we should be able to replicate it.

                                I meant Melbourne :-)

                                Owen
                              • mjm500@email.msn.com
                                Message 15 of 16 , Apr 3, 2001

                                  > I hadnt considered needing to horizontaly adjust the outter rings.
                                  > would have thought that they needed and should be dead straight in
                                  > line with each other to ensure balance was achieved.
                                  >
                                  > Q. How is it that they come out of alignement?

                                  Well, they shouldn't. But in all reality, having your rings perfectly
                                  aligned doesn't guarantee the tips and pivots of the cones will be
                                  aligned. This is just another area of fine-tuning that you may want
                                  to plan for. You can adjust them sideways, up&down, and tilt. If you
                                  can do that, you should be in good shape.

                                  > As far as the ring circumference is concerned the design we plan to
                                  > use is adjustable. I have been playing around with magnetic film
                                  and
                                  > the magnets and I cannot work out how to use to it line up the
                                  > magnets (or at least adjust the spacing.) On the film magnets in
                                  > rejection do not cross field lines.
                                  >
                                  > Q. How do you use the magnetic film to identify the correct spacing?

                                  I'm not sure of that yet either. As soon as I get my film from the
                                  group order, I will get started on my next project. What I imagine
                                  is, the ring mags should be lower than the rim mags by practically a
                                  whole magnet height. See Chris's video footage. See how high the
                                  cones ride on the rings? It's kind of a caty-corner field between the
                                  two. that allows for the tipping cone. If you pu the rims down level
                                  with the rings the cones will be over-dampened. Go ahead and use your
                                  adjustable rings if you want. Perhaps you will find the right gap and
                                  then figure out what to look for on the film. (reverse engineering)
                                  Good luck!

                                  Mike Mo.

                                • maynelog@yahoo.com
                                  Message 16 of 16 , Apr 23, 2001
                                    hi Adrian

                                    just wodering how things are coming along

                                    im also having troubles fining a Fabricator who will make my cones
                                    can you give the the name of the place that is helping you so i can
                                    give him a call

                                    ta
                                    chris W.A