Re: [hameltech] Re: To Justin

  • p_parsons
    Message 1 of 16 , Apr 2, 2001
      Justin,

      Ok, I set your address as the homepage, congratulations ! (grin)
      Hold on .......

      Ok, I'm back, Nope, no lights in the sky down here in Texas. I mean, right now the air out side is so clean I can't even see it, I just runned out thar and checked,so if there was any lights up there I could see um for sure.

      I updated the links at the bottom of each page so as to be correct and not take up so much room. Well there not really link but mailing addresses, I just gotta figure out how to make them "clickable"......

      Patrick.

      Yah that would be good.

      http://members.nbci.com/undergsci/index.html
      should be the address to use. Man I really go to update the site
      someday here.

      Don't worry, the film will get here. Shipping usually takes longer
      than you think. When I order something in the mail it usually takes
      4-6 weeks to get here. But that is because it has to come to Canada.

      Hey everyone make sure you take a peek outside around midnight
      tonight, suppose to be more Northern lights, even in areas that don't
      normally get them. Last night they were awesome around 11:30.
      -Justin

      --- In hameltech@y..., "p_parsons" <p_parsons@n...> wrote:
      > Justin,
      >
      > How you like to have your website listed on our egroup webpage as
      the "Homepage Address" for the homepage of the hameltech group?

      > If so let me know the link you would like to use.
      >
      > Patrick.

    • p_parsons
      Message 2 of 16 , May 22, 2001
        Hello Justin,

        As I'm not sure which email account your using at this time, please check your j......2000 @ yahoo account for a privet message from me.

        Thanks,

        Patrick Parsons.
      • simplyfree3
        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 13 8:34 AM
          Hi, please call me 'Sim' in any replies.

          Thank you for your answers.

          Yes apparantly the bigger you build the less accurate you have to be
          as long as you measure to the right geometry, of which I no nothing
          about at the moment.

          I think I need to get Hamels book for the right dimensions etc, I
          must make sure I have all the right details, dimensions materials
          before I start and prevent hours of time making many mistakes and
          adjustments.

          Someone somewhere apart from Mr Hamels machine must of made a 3 cone
          machine that levitates or something? How many years has it been?

          Then again why would one want to tell anyone if they did have
          success, look what happened to Mr Hamel, didn't thiefs confiscate
          most of his hard work that potentially could improve human life
          beyond imagination? Greed might have something to do with it, yet
          what can one do!?

          Apart from people you trust and Hamel techies, keep the knowledge to
          yourself! Well actually you could tell me I know I'm ok.

          Bye for now.

          Sim
        • Jon C. Munson II
          Message 4 of 16 , Feb 13 9:13 AM
            If you choose to build, and you build it right (meaning the machine works), you will receive proof enough of what goes on.

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            Jon C. Munson II

            My business contact information

            "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

            I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

            Message 5 of 16 , Feb 14 7:12 AM
              Hi Sim,

              The 3 cone devices are a learning device, and functionally only
              heaters. Heat and electricity can possibly be extracted from them,
              but a 3CD isn't going to fly. Chris got plasma production with one of
              his, which promptly exploded out the top. A proper functioning 3CD
              may become lighter, but it will not overcome its own weight. For
              antigravity you need to build "wings" on the cones, that is the shape
              is more like a angel food cake pan.

              There is a copy of Chris' information from his 3CD here,

              http://www.linux-host.org/energy/hameltech5.htm

              Check out Tracy's site,

              http://www.hamelmachines.cjb.net/

              The Third HFS is the closest to the first stage of the ship (Tracy
              seems to have used different geometry than David Hamel for the inner
              cones). This gives an idea of the setup needed for flight. A ship has
              at least 3 stages, each double in size of the last.

              Justin

              --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "simplyfree3" <piyrw4@...> wrote:

              > Hi, please call me 'Sim' in any replies.
              >
              > Thank you for your answers.
              >
              > Yes apparantly the bigger you build the less accurate you have to
              be
              > as long as you measure to the right geometry, of which I no nothing
              > about at the moment.
              >
              > I think I need to get Hamels book for the right dimensions etc, I
              > must make sure I have all the right details, dimensions materials
              > before I start and prevent hours of time making many mistakes and
              > adjustments.
              >
              > Someone somewhere apart from Mr Hamels machine must of made a 3
              cone
              > machine that levitates or something? How many years has it been?
              >
              > Then again why would one want to tell anyone if they did have
              > success, look what happened to Mr Hamel, didn't thiefs confiscate
              > most of his hard work that potentially could improve human life
              > beyond imagination? Greed might have something to do with it, yet
              > what can one do!?
              >
              > Apart from people you trust and Hamel techies, keep the knowledge
              > yourself! Well actually you could tell me I know I'm ok.
              >
              > Bye for now.
              >
              > Sim

            • Kukulcangod
              Message 6 of 16 , Feb 14 9:48 AM
                Justin were you able to pinpoint what was that David found wrong in your designs?

                  I'm planning constructing big this time and will be very helpful to know what to avoid.
                I always regarded your designs as accurate with a lot of effort in them, one of the best I've seen in replications.

                Years ago I based my m3cd on Chris Felton's design , but mine turn out to be bigger , I do believe the hole in the donut magnets for the cone periphery does make a difference and bolts in the middle of the donuts might have a different  effect from expected as well,

                See how metal affects a magnetic field based on the Wesley Gary Motor, the file section won't allow me to share this with you so go to this link and to page 58, reply 571. What you are going to see there hasn't been done in 200 years and might explain something about Sedona Arizona and the Bermuda Triangle......not to mention another form of perpetual movement and energy creation.......Poles do reverse , the compass just don't get realigned with earth's magnetic field.

                After reading Howard Johnson's book , which was a gift from Dan La Rochelle that has proven to be right on the money , Thank you again Dan.
                I realized that we have 2 poles instead of one on each one of the magnets poles , by trying to replicate another motor like the one from Walter Dario torbay this was proven to me by not using the correct side of the stator magnet ,then I found the behavior of the fields consistent with Johnson's findings, also Jean Louis Naudin offers and idea about it

                Also found by myself that weight into speed really works is necessary as a unity in any design even the ones you found on your own I'm at that point , but is distracting  from the Hamel device, the principle is sound .

                 I haven't finished the Torbay's....... is very expensive to customize this one half moon magnet north outside and so forth. no matter what you do it has to be "the right stuff".

                Consistency in our magnetic fields I think is a must, I do believe that if Chris had better results this was one of the factors I think those small button magnets had a more consistent magnetic field ,based on that, now you realize how critical this becomes, far from creating unbalance this  multi fields won't allow for effective vibration.

                One more thing, the magnafilm is just a 2d representation of the 3d magnetic field so we really don't know if we got it right that way.

                I got a spark anyway based on those plans and I used the donut option, I didn't even notice a vibration but I did manually left it wobbling ,but could've been something stronger? my m3cd was bigger as well , I didn't remember the exploding one was that surpringsingly small.

                Balancing was tough , after my poor constructed one got all sorts of problems I just couldn't get it right,have to keep trying, just that.

                 And by the way someone knows what Billy Meyer is up to?? he and another gentleman are showing up now in youtube  talking about perpetual energy and exhibiting the Hamel spinner (http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hamspin3.htm)  as something given to Meyer by extraterrestrials not giving credit to David, as far as I know Meyer was proven as a scammer with his homemade ufos showing wires ..........we don't need that gap in the ring to begin with..what I don't know is what is "the wedding cake".......next thing you know is the m3cd, does anyone found something related? This guys are not giving credit to David about it.

                Don't let this getting you discouraged ,

                Good luck

                The 3 cone devices are a learning device, and functionally only
                heaters. Heat and electricity can possibly be extracted from them,
                but a 3CD isn't going to fly. Chris got plasma production with one of
                his, which promptly exploded out the top. A proper functioning 3CD
                may become lighter, but it will not overcome its own weight. For
                antigravity you need to build "wings" on the cones, that is the shape
                is more like a angel food cake pan.

                There is a copy of Chris' information from his 3CD here,

                http://www.linux- host.org/ energy/hameltech 5.htm

                Check out Tracy's site,

                http://www.hamelmac hines.cjb. net/

                The Third HFS is the closest to the first stage of the ship (Tracy
                seems to have used different geometry than David Hamel for the inner
                cones). This gives an idea of the setup needed for flight. A ship has
                at least 3 stages, each double in size of the last.

                Justin

                --- In hameltech@yahoogrou ps.com, "simplyfree3" <piyrw4@...> wrote:

                > Hi, please call me 'Sim' in any replies.
                >
                > Thank you for your answers.
                >
                > Yes apparantly the bigger you build the less accurate you have to
                be
                > as long as you measure to the right geometry, of which I no nothing
                > about at the moment.
                >
                > I think I need to get Hamels book for the right dimensions etc, I
                > must make sure I have all the right details, dimensions materials
                > before I start and prevent hours of time making many mistakes and
                > adjustments.
                >
                > Someone somewhere apart from Mr Hamels machine must of made a 3
                cone
                > machine that levitates or something? How many years has it been?
                >
                > Then again why would one want to tell anyone if they did have
                > success, look what happened to Mr Hamel, didn't thiefs confiscate
                > most of his hard work that potentially could improve human life
                > beyond imagination? Greed might have something to do with it, yet
                > what can one do!?
                >
                > Apart from people you trust and Hamel techies, keep the knowledge
                > yourself! Well actually you could tell me I know I'm ok.
                >
                > Bye for now.
                >
                > Sim

              • jszymanek2000
                Message 7 of 16 , Feb 14 1:15 PM
                  > Justin were you able to pinpoint what was that David found wrong in
                  your designs?

                  I wasn't able to get get any specifics, he seemed to think it was
                  totally out to lunch. If you have ever spoke to David you will find it
                  is not always easy to get specific details because english is his
                  second language.

                  > I'm planning constructing big this time and will be very helpful
                  to know what to avoid.
                  > I always regarded your designs as accurate with a lot of effort in
                  them, one of the best I've seen in replications.

                  What are you building?

                  > See how metal affects a magnetic field based on the Wesley Gary
                  Motor, the file section won't allow me to share this with you so go to
                  this link and to page 58, reply 571. What you are going to see there
                  hasn't been done in 200 years and might explain something about Sedona
                  Arizona and the Bermuda Triangle......not to mention another form of
                  perpetual movement and energy creation.......Poles do reverse , the
                  compass just don't get realigned with earth's magnetic field.

                  > http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=933.570

                  There isn't an attachment on post #571. I am guessing I need to be
                  signed up to see it. I think you can't post it in the file section
                  because we have used 95% of our space (20 mb).

                  Justin
                  Message 8 of 16 , Feb 14 1:20 PM
                    I asked David about Billy Meir, and he told me that the same people
                    came to him as those who came to David.
                    Apparently, Billy had tried a 3CD (?) and was successful or at least
                    has the principles in his head as much as David. Not concrete about
                    that, but I do remember David saying that a fellow over in Europe
                    said he 'did it'. He said he was a fellow contactee. I
                    mentioned "Billy Meier" and David said "yup, that's him".

                    Matt

                    --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Kukulcangod <kukulcangod2003@...>
                    wrote:

> [...]
                    >
                    > Balancing was tough , after my poor constructed one got all sorts
                    of problems I just couldn't get it right,have to keep trying, just
                    that.

                    > And by the way someone knows what Billy Meyer is up to?? he and
                    another gentleman are showing up now in youtube talking about
                    perpetual energy and exhibiting the Hamel spinner
                    (http://jnaudin.free.fr/html/hamspin3.htm) as something given to
                    Meyer by extraterrestrials not giving credit to David, as far as I
                    know Meyer was proven as a scammer with his homemade ufos showing
                    wires ..........we don't need that gap in the ring to begin
                    with..what I don't know is what is "the wedding cake".......next
                    thing you know is the m3cd, does anyone found something related? This
                    guys are not giving credit to David about it.

                    > http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_Qu0paUjY
                    >

                    > Don't let this getting you discouraged ,

                  • Kukulcangod
                    Message 9 of 16 , Feb 14 2:05 PM
                      J&D
                               I'm going to be building the M3CD but bigger, so I will report on it later

                      I understand then how difficult would be to fig out certain things, that's why we need to experiment.

                       Yes, to see the attachement you need to log in. I just think you deserve to see it first with that group  and didn't wanted it out in youtube, I still have to build with a lot of precission but results are encouraging.

                      D or Matt , that's a piece of information I didn't know , now after all Billy gets a corroboration, sorry for my doubts. Thank  you for writing back guys is always a learning experience.

                      Best of all to you.

                      Message 10 of 16 , Feb 14 3:02 PM
                        The compass video is pretty cool! Where is the neutral line in
                        relation to the compass needle? Is it right over it?

                        Best of luck with you 3CD.

                        Justin

                        wrote:

                        > J&D
                        > I'm going to be building the M3CD but bigger, so I will
                        report on it later

                        > I understand then how difficult would be to fig out certain things,
                        that's why we need to experiment.

                        > Yes, to see the attachement you need to log in. I just think you
                        deserve to see it first with that group and didn't wanted it out in
                        youtube, I still have to build with a lot of precission but results
                        are encouraging.

                        > D or Matt , that's a piece of information I didn't know , now after
                        all Billy gets a corroboration, sorry for my doubts. Thank you for
                        writing back guys is always a learning experience.

                        > Best of all to you.

                      • Kukulcangod
                        Message 11 of 16 , Feb 15 2:33 AM
                          Justin
                                     I'm glad you like it , yes when the compass is down is pointing north and south following magnets polarity and the neutral line is right above at a certain distance , so in order to be precisely calculated I used that method, right at the neutral line the needle will stay pointing at east or west showing no polarity defined , above the neutral line the change of polarity happens in the metal under the compass, why this happens is not really understood, magnetic induction is involved but is just not enough ,it took Wesley Gary several years to find the right arrangement to find about this and on top of it I feel that he really didn't say it all , ala Da Vinci in his plans to avoid someone stealing the idea. Just google it and you will find a couple of references to it there's not much about him, but the principle simple and sophisticated might offer further understanding into the many magnetic effects that are out there, and for the m3cd, might be useful to know this other magnetic characteristic,
                            I have something of my own that I'm still not ready to reveal until patented , but I found how to avoid the sticky point in a magnet I hope everybody bares with me for that feat was through many years of study about effects like the one from Gary 's , I'm still looking for a suitable mechanical arrangement ......like in everything precision is a must , and in an amateur world we know is not easy .

                           I'll keep building as much as I can just happens that if I consider something more suitable , I go for it , I think that Gary motor is one example giving idea of what could be achieved, and can be easily made to have a "feel of the fields".

                          Good Luck to All.