[hameltech] Yes, there is a pathway.....

  • Chris Hughes
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 8, 2000
      Hello all,
      I was reading comments relating to the 45GDE about 'IS THERE
      AN ELECTRICAL PATH' with great interest.
      I have been doing a lot of searching lately about the causes
      of the antigravity phenomenon for my new web site, and have some diary
      entries within that site which you may find interesting/useful.

      The site is called the 'X-it' (as in Exit) and can be found at
      http://www.chris-hughes.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm

      The sections I urge you to read are in the 'My Diary' section under the
      heading.....

      'Positive Changes'
      10th December '99 - Out With the Old and in With the New
      28th December '99 - The Poor Man's Searl Effect Generator

      The latter of which may answer some of your questions directly.

      The 'X-it' requires that your browser have frames enabled, otherwise it
      won't do a lot when you get there. If you have problems getting to the
      headings above from the index.htm page, then try going to the pages
      directly....

      http://www.chris-hughes.freeserve.co.uk/x-it/diarypages/10-12-99.htm
      http://www.chris-hughes.freeserve.co.uk/x-it/diarypages/28-12-99.htm

      Needles to say, I'd prefer you to go through the front door, as my
      website is very young and in desperate need of hits!

      Even though I've decided to go a slightly different route than the
      45GDE, I still admire the work you are all doing and wish you the best
      luck in the world. I may build a 45GDE myself if my design doesn't work
      but only time will tell.

      Regards,
      Chris Hughes.
      (chrishughes@...)
    • Dan LaRochelle
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 8, 2000
        Hi Chris,

        Very Nice correlations on the Hamel/Searl ion diode!
        Thank you!

        Keep up the good work!

        Regards,

        Dan LaRochelle
        Hamel Technology
        http://members.xoom.com/hameltech

        http://im.yahoo.com
      • Patrick Parsons
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 9, 2000
          Hello Chris

          I have just finished looking at your site( there is a lot there, even now)
          but will have go back tomorrow to see the rest of it.

          I am intrigued by you "out with old and in with the new" and the correlation
          between SEG and the 45gl drum device. I find your observation of the
          layering of materials to have some very high potential. Possibly the key,
          Maybe the drum devices only need a bit more of each kind of material? who
          knows.

          Keep us notified when you have updated your site.

          Patrick.