[hameltech] M3CD2 Progress report 03-31-00

  • The Szymanek's
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 31, 2000
      Hi Everyone!
      Today I was in town and purchased a 30 gauge galvanized steel sheet
      3 ft by 8 ft. I will use some of it to form the shell for the M3CD2.
      This afternoon I got busy building. I completed the top cone. I
      constructed the frame for the whole machine, and the base suspension
      ring. I have balanced the base cone now. The magnet ring on the cone
      needed some corrective adjustments, which wasn't surprising, although I
      had hoped these cones won't need any at all. The amount I had to adjust
      was very little, due to the fact that these cones turned out better than
      any of my other ones. Perhaps the middle and cone will not have this
      problem, however it is not difficult to fix. A few more fine tunings is
      needed to perfect the balance of the base cone, however it is balancing
      very nicely right now. There are 3/4" air gaps for the base cone, and
      lots of lift created. However the cone is also very heavy. The base cone
      isn't trying to jump out of it's socket, however I would say ~95% of
      it's weight is being transferred to the frame via the magnetic fields.
      The middle cone will have 1/2" air gaps, and likely will jump out of
      it's socket. More work is planned tomorrow. I hope to complete the
      suspension rings, and have all the cones floating nicely, and get
      working on the shell if time permits.
      Photos can be seen @ http://members.xoom.com/undergsci/m3cd2piclog.html

      I also bought the stuff I needed for Lee Crocks Tissue Flusher,
      which I intend to construct tomorrow. It's too simple to pass up, and I
      could sure use a toxin dump from my body. Sounds a lot easier than
      Tracy's Liver Colon Cleanse, which sounded very effective, but nasty to
      swallow ;-) The URL for that is
      http://www.keelynet.com/biology/crock.htm Just in case anyone is
      interested.

      -Justin
      PS- Is anyone else building stuff these days? Lets get some discussion
      going!