[hameltech] Thanks

  • Jeff Whitehead
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 24, 2000
      Thanks for the input Justin and Dan. I wasn't looking forward to
      disassembling my cones to replace the aluminum nails, but I think you
      may be right about the repulsion magnet assembly; not only for the
      reason you gave Dan but, I've noticed that the movement of the internal
      assembly framework kind of cancels out the repulsion effect when the
      repulsion assembly is attached to the top of the frame because it moves
      with it. Looks like constructing it into the lid will keep the magnet
      from moving with the internal framework and will probably be more
      stable.

      Namaste,

      Jeff
    • flatboy_@hotmail.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 7, 2000
        Thank you for the address to one of Hans Coler's sites. So what is
        the highest output known that anyone has got from a free energy
        device using magnetism ? Does anyone know ? I am interested in use
        with and without batteries. Does anyone else think Hans Coler was on
        the right track ? Well thanks again.
      • smokarose@hotmail.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 10, 2000
          Thanks for the links that explain the simularities of the Searl and
          Hammel devices. They helped a lot.
        • vgruno2000@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 17, 2001
            Hi Mike Mo,
            I really do not wish to pursue the gary motor at this time. I will
            however try some other things that I have thought of while reading
            the posts. The neutral zone on this thingy that I made is about 1"
            wide and the soft iron needed would be --I think--too large.
            I will mount some bearings on this thingy and rotate it within 2
            large ring magnets and see what I can get from that. I have a DC
            motor capable of at least 27000 RPMs. I really do not need to put an
            electric charge on it but did so to see what if anything would happen.
            Thanks to the postings I have something new to try before I abandon
            this phase.

            Val