[hameltech] Welcome to Hamel Tech

  • Patrick Parsons
    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 1, 2000
      Hi,

      An effort to further the technology given freely by Daved Hamel, to be known as Hamel Tech. It is hoped that this list will be used to spread the combined knowedge of many in a way that has not been possible in times past. We can learn from each other, our mistakes and successes. We can build on each others strengths. You are ask to give freely what you learn as you freely recieve that which is freelly given.

      I also trust you will share that information with everyone not only for your sake as but as a security measure, but so that everyone can benefit from such a discovery. God speed and good luck.

      Cheers,

      Patrick Parsons