Davids notes

  • neal strassner
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 13, 2013
      http://davidhamel.com/UFO/flying-saucer-physics-2  about half way down there is a few images of Davids notes. Does anyone here have access to any of Davids stuff like this? I would love to see some of his notes.

      Thanks if anyone does.
    • neal strassner
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 18, 2013
        Does anyone have these notes? I now have LOADS of Van Tassel info I would trade. (10 years of his newsletters and hand written plans/notes on devices) including one that looks like a magnet in a cone that vibrates back and forth.

        -Neal