Fw: [4DWorldx] Perpetual motion machines (hypothetical )

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 23, 2013

      etc...

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:38 PM
      Subject: Fw: [4DWorldx] Perpetual motion machines (hypothetical )

      “I've learned in physics that liquids seek an equilibrium, so why does the height of the fluid in the tube go above the height of the fluid in the flask? There has to be some kind of catch to this, otherwise we'd have generators based on this concept'”

      obviously zero as the fulcrum is a ongoing theme in all this..

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 12:30 PM

      Perpetual motion machines (hypothetical )

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=287qd4uI7-E