Re: [hameltech] Fw: [4DWorldx] Project Camelot looks at George Green's magnetic motor

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2013
      I would say the rings not the cones.. but try every possible permutation..  that’s why it’s nice to have several people work on this, cause it can get annoying..

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:36 PM
      Subject: [hameltech] Fw: [4DWorldx] Project Camelot looks at George Green's magnetic motor

      try leaving one magnet out on your hamel machines..
      maybe follows the rules of turning sphere and circle inside out..??? the mechanism.. breaking of symmetry too.. physics.. etc.  I don’t want to rehash everything just too lazy..

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:28 PM

      magnetic_motor_diagram

      Sent: Sunday, June 23, 2013 1:15 PM

      notice he leaves one magnetic out, I think he said..