Please SOMEBODY say they have downloaded the following VIDEO!

  • rick_crandall_phd
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 15, 2013
      One LAST time, here it is. George, I tried downloading the video myself and did NOT get any virus warnings or "dangerous site" warnings. I have Mcaffee antivirus software. I think you could risk going ahead and doing it (if you don't mind), and your computer will probably not be harmed. Also, a/v software is usually good at catching anything before it enters or runs on your computer, EVEN IF a site is flagged as potentially Dangerous.

      Please someone get the video before they delete it! AND, let this group know that you've seen it. THEN, we can talk about it, and how it relates to MY device, which I MIGHT agree to give you all, if you behave well enough!

      http://www.sendspace.com/file/xcumij
    • Ronald Lange
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 16, 2013
        Just downloaded it and received the book yesterday. Thanks!

        Regards,
        Ron