even sadder...

  • rick_crandall_phd
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
      It seems that no one downloaded the fuzzy-fluid video. I put that up there so that you all would know what MY device does. If I finally give it to you all, you could probably sell these things and make decent money. I have chosen to not market it.

      Your devices aren't going to work anytime SOON (per god), but my device DOES work. Why don't you consider pushing THAT device, since nothing has come about YET which has CONTINUED to work!! The key word there, is "CONTINUED"...

      Don't you all WANT what I have.???

      Sure seems like not...

      Rick Cr.
    • Ronald Lange
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2013
        Sorry Rick, a lot has been going on lately here. I apologize, I will try to keep up with my emails and respond quicker to your posts.

        Thanks,
        Ron

        On Thu, Jun 13, 2013 at 5:25 AM, rick_crandall_phd <ProofGodExists@...> wrote:

        It seems that no one downloaded the fuzzy-fluid video. I put that up there so that you all would know what MY device does. If I finally give it to you all, you could probably sell these things and make decent money. I have chosen to not market it.

        Your devices aren't going to work anytime SOON (per god), but my device DOES work. Why don't you consider pushing THAT device, since nothing has come about YET which has CONTINUED to work!! The key word there, is "CONTINUED"...

        Don't you all WANT what I have.???

        Sure seems like not...

        Rick Cr.

      • George T. Pantos