Re: [hameltech] Crandall, by the way....

  • gregor dwyer
    Message 1 of 3 , May 26 5:42 AM
      it is attracted to wood, hard wood trees that bare nuts is the best wood to use to attract primal matter, aether or what any one wants to call it......"the god particle"
      in the right condition i can show you with your own eyes the fluid flowing between your hands......we are condensers\capacitor of the fluid......