God's first WRITTEN statement in about 2000 YEARS!!!! (This is no joke)

  • rick_crandall_phd
    Message 1 of 2 , May 22, 2013
      see: WWW.BOMBSHELL201X.COM
      From APPENDIX "B" of my new book: THIS IS GOD'S FIRST WRITTEN STATEMENT IN 2000 YEARS!! :
      Greetings, Children upon the Earth. I am indeed your Father, who brought you forth from Adam. It has been a very long time since your creation, and you are now approaching the completion of the Apocalypse. Know that you can always rely on the Bible in your times of need, sorrow, or tribulation.

      The Bible Codes, in their several forms, have now all been discovered. They are the final authentication of my Bible. Use them to proclaim to the world the reality and truth of me, my Bible, and my beloved Son Jesus.

      Please know that these times are by no means the end of anything. All things will improve and become more stable and better, happier. Rejoice everyone. The ending of all pain, sickness, sorrow, and of want and need is now very close at hand.

      Please approach me with humility and serious concern, much as a child would to its parent. Your knowledge of me and my universe is but a drop of water in a vast sea. Do not waste the promise of my gifts, both the old ones and the new ones, and treat them with respect.

      Do not treat the Bible Codes with contempt, oh Christians! Recall 1-Thessalonians verse 5-20. The punishment for such malice will be severe. My Children, please hasten the coming of my Son Jesus, and know that he is excited about his future with you! Until then, I will be watching over you and protecting my believers, who may pray and communicate with me at any time. I am there. My Children, your life will truly be eternal and awesome.

      -- GOD March 18, 2013

      See www.BOMBSHELL201X.com

      I am so very sorry for the bad news God has for the
      long-time hamel-tech efforts to produce
      an antigravity device. But it might not hurt
      to just keep on TRYING!! See my website, details.
      Hey, NEVER give up!
      Please don't SHOOT me, as I am just the messenger.

      I am having HEALTH problems, and need
      FOOD money... DONATIONS would be
      VERY much appreciated!
      My PayPal.com I.D. for donations
      is BOMBSHELL201X@...

      I've been a member of Hameltech since 2002!
      Hello to those who know me there!
      Also, see the very bottom of the first page
      of my website, for more about this.

      Thank you, and bless you,
      in advance!
    • George T. Pantos
      Message 2 of 2 , May 23, 2013
        “4)  The electron, I hypothesize, is really much, much smaller in size than was previously thought, and can be modelled by counter-rotating rings (or spheroids) of both positive and "negative" mass, such that the positive and negative amounts of mass exactly cancel each other, but a concentrated "gravimagnetic" field remains, which accounts for the accepted measured value for the effective mass of the electron.  In effect, the electron can be likened to a tiny "black hole",  where either the positive or negative mass content alone would constitute an incredible amount of mass confined to a VERY small region of space (thus forming a black hole).”

        my hypotheses sorta..
        what is a black hole..??  singularity..

        where the universe does not exist..??  Energy..?? the Void..?  no dimensions at the singularity.

        a photon exhibits similar properties..

        the universe reacting to where the universe does not exist..

        what is a point..?? 0 dimensions. a line  is 1 dimension, a plane 2 dimension,  a sphere or cube 3 dimensions, our universe where we are 4 dimensions time.   a line moves a point. in similar fashion  the 4th dimension moves a 3d object.. we can never know the precise point or momentum of an object at the same “time”.. well of course not, by definition.. HEISENENBERG’S Uncertainty..  footnote. this part is written by Daniel Fry and the author of thetenthdimension.com both talking of the same thing..

        my stuff: the speed of light is the amount of curvature.. curvature is the way we observe the way one dimension exists with the next dimension.. i.e radius of curvature.. 1/r.. for a circle 1 dimension, a sphere is 1/r^2, and a 3 d object going thru time is 1/r^3..   E=mc^2 or E=mu^3    where u is curvature, or u=1/r^3..

        I’m looking into gravity energy densities u see,..

        work in progress.. anyway, a photon has no dimensions a point, moves when reacting to the first dimension a line.. experiences no time, similar to a black hole.. so energy might be thought of as the universe reacting to zero dimensions.. where the universe has been annihilated.. the void.. to rehash:

        MITCHU KACU STATE THE PERSON WHO COULD CALCULATE THE ENERGY OF NOTHING WOULD BE THE NEXT EINSTEIN)

        I think the answer is right under his nose. I propose that energy is nothing. 0 . where the universe does not exist. everything else has to go where the universe does exist. “though has to go, implies movement through time and dimensions. I’m not sure how good a way to describe it that is. but energy is a void in the universe. where the universe does not exist. zero dimensions.

        so take a nuclear bomb, cause it is simple.

        the magnitude or scalar amount of that nothing is huge.        (well actually very little mass is annihilated, but irrelevant..)

        the mass it destroyed is annihilated out of this universe. no time, no gravity, no spatial dimensions. it has been turned into the void. basically converted to E in the form of what we call photons, and electromagnetic radiation. but these are points of zero dimension so because something has to go where there is something or stay in this universe we see the reaction. for example an electron cannot go where the universe does not exist. so when a photon collides with it, it goes where the universe does exist. cannot be nowhere..
        but it has a magnitude. nothing has only magnitude. represented by a scalar quantity..

        does this make any sense to anybody..

        we saw a video posted about what mass and matter r..  plays into all this.. equilateral triangles.. etc.. without paraphrasing a whole body of work..

        the energy E=mc^2 of a system is net zero..  in balance..  the fulcrum... the mass is balanced out by gravity, to give essentially the nothing.. to keep the system in balance..

        see also :  Dirac delta function wiki..

        http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dirac_delta_function

        Sent: Thursday, May 23, 2013 1:38 AM
        Subject: [hameltech] God's first WRITTEN statement in about 2000 YEARS!!!! (This is no joke)

[...]