ANSWERS3 to your QUESTIONS

  • rick_crandall_phd
    Message 1 of 1 , May 13, 2013
      CHRIS FELTON:
      Hey, long time no see! You've done a PIONEERING and fantastic job! Guess what? ALL of my notes and project papers AND even all the hardware I built have been STOLEN, two years ago!!! And frankly, I don't remember too well what the MPM stuff looked like which I sent you. It's been a VERY long time... Good luck and keep me apprised.

      TONY WARE:
      Hey, YES you can get FREE copies of the BOoK from ME! All you have to do is to first PROMISE ME you will write a good comment or testimonial about it (unless you are somehow upset with the book contents), after you read it. ANYONE who will agree to this can then just email me with your mailing address at my temp email, which is for book orders ONLY, which is RICKCR314159@... . You know, I really don't know what year Hamel died, nor who all attended the funeral. Just I'm curious about that if anyone knows the details.... He was really quite an interesting person!

      to be oontinued...