Re: [hameltech] BOMBSHELL201X.COM....ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!

  • jymm44@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 11 , May 13, 2013
      So are you saying if you put a photon in the void, an electron can attach itself to it and something emerges? What emerges good or bad?

      Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

      Re: [hameltech] BOMBSHELL201X.COM....ANSWERS TO YOUR QUESTIONS!

      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0p_NyNfXd7k  Tetryonics has all this stuff seemingly figured out. 75+ hours of lectures are available for anyone to watch on many many subjects.

      Message 2 of 11 , May 14, 2013

        Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:37 PM

        the universe is reacting to an energetic state, a nothing state by forming electromagnetic waves..  basically wrapping around it..??

        Message 3 of 11 , May 14, 2013

          Every Thing was created out of  No Thing, the Empty Set, ɸ, the Void, the Tao. The Empty Set contains 0 objects.

          The Empty Set is not Empty. It contains Infinite (∞) Possibilities that are Impossible.

          Every impossibility has a probability of 0 but the sum of all possibilities (1/∞=0) is always 1. In the beginning ∞/∞ =1  or ∞ x 0=1.

          maybe why there is more matter than antimatter..

          Sent: Tuesday, May 14, 2013 12:28 PM

          Sent: Monday, May 13, 2013 10:37 PM