God has just ADVISED us Re Antigravity and will HELP!! See BOMBSHELL201X.com

  • rick_crandall_phd
    Message 1 of 7 , May 13, 2013
      Please check out the Horrifying thing that GOD has just done to
      me in 2012. He says the APOCALYPSE is NOT over.
      FYI, I advised David Hamel in 2003 to read my book on ANTIGRAVITY
      PROPULSION THEORY, and he Refused to do that and said to just
      "Leave Him the Hell alone"! This was even though I had put
      HIS PICTURE and his STORY as ONE WHOLE CHAPTER in my book,
      "They All Told The Truth: The Antigravity Papers".

      I have recently discovered, SCIENTIFICALLY (via Physics), that
      we are living in a CREATION, which has been ARTIFICIALLY
      CREATED (by, guess who, GOD).

      I ALSO now understand exactly how David Hamel felt when God would place images and ideas in his head, because recently, GOD has done the SAME THING to me, just as Hamel had described it!!

      God told me ALL about antigravity, in 2012, and everything we will finally NEED to ACTUALLY make it really WORK!! This is a very NEW thing. And, God plans to feed and house all the Homeless people.
      And, we will be getting Free-electricity, also.

      According to God, I have been the one who has recently discovered the VERY LAST Bible Code in the Christian bible, which is in the Book of Revelation! It is the key to unlocking EVERYTHING.

      God said that EVERY single person (almost) on Earth first needs to believe that HE exists, and THEN he can come in and help us with His List of MANY Promises that he related to me.

      The World will NEVER forget what has just happened to me, and it is going to change EVERYTHING for us all. [eventually, but sooner the better]

      Please, please check out www.BOMBSHELL201X.com and feel free to also comment, with any kindly and Constructive comments, on the corresponding Facebook page (listed there).

      Have a blessed day, and long-time-no-see,
      Rick Crandall
      Author of "They All Told The Truth: The Antigravity Papers".
      www.TheyAllToldTheTruth.com [Hamel is the Star of this Book!!]
    • gregor dwyer
      Message 2 of 7 , May 13, 2013
        i remember David speaking of you Rick..........and your book.
        did you ever give him a copy?

        Message 3 of 7 , May 13, 2013
          tell us a bit about
          the "Maxwellized Equations of General Relativity".

          because it is becoming abundantly clear, that this is a rather simple explanation..  I think u might be correct.

          Message 4 of 7 , May 13, 2013
            Im sorry man, I do believe God exists, but a mean and bad God is NOT the way its supposed to be… Ever considered that you are talking to someone else and not God?
            I'm talking about what is written www.BOMBSHELL201X.com..

            Message 5 of 7 , May 13, 2013

              You made a mistake with the word NOT.Someone somewhere (yourself?) has the

              wrong idea of who GOD is.I pray for your enlightment.

              God created us in his image.

              Lucifer an angel,,saw his r3eflecvtion in a still pond and thought,,man aint i a stud!!

              since EVE has gotten(recently,this century) the same voting/managaeing/owenership/

              //ALL of the sex,,,,the for the time being Satin Rules,,there are bands of Resistance

              scattered around the world,,,the moslem who have very little more than faith?,,do they

              have the wrong God?,,and who the hell am i to be asking this?

              We must ask ourselves always,,,Who do we serve ,,God or the Evil one.

              I pray deep in my heart that you choose wisely.As it is ALL about Choice,

              always and always Jesus Love You.

              Joseph Daniel Smith

              joesmith@...

              Message 6 of 7 , May 13, 2013
                rick tell us about what you have figured out and understand......
                thats all thats important......."the science"

                Message 7 of 7 , May 13, 2013

                  Yes Gregor,,,,,thats all that is important,,"""the Science'''

                  Rick,,,Please<

                  Joe in Texas (out-of-town,,for a few weeks at the beach house,,no internet)