Re: [hameltech] Hi Group !!

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 10 , May 7, 2013

      personally I think we should still keep this yahoo group page, but think about a facebook group..  might take some edge off.. and actually the audio visual presentation  is better on FB.. and more visibility and no doubts who gets credit for what..  etc. of course the govt looks at everything anyhow..  but it might put some new life into hameltech..

      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:13 AM
      Subject: Re: [hameltech] Hi Group !!

      it’s all a damn joke when u think about it..

      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:11 AM

      Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:06 AM

      people r homicidal.. and there is a war going on.. and proxy wars .. looking out for the friendlies..

      Message 2 of 10 , May 7, 2013

        BuT,
        when the 3cd or the wt2spd start to function it cancels out all hydro(man~made energy) and electrical components around it, nothing works.  davids devices when built to phi,  are in vibratory harmony with the universe and resonate pure energy at the point of creation....... remember that we are actually talking about the power\impulse system that becomes one with and manipulates both light and time....

        resonate frequency's and certain related harmonics.........is what this is all about..

        ......space travel
        Movement through time and space from dimension, from dimension by altering the state of molecular vibration and merging with the new one.....the action of speed is of no significance in space travel, all movement is achieved by molecular inter-change for both dimensional and cosmic.  A mathematical formula for all transportation lies in the vibratory frequencies of light harmonic with anti-gravity waves and time waves ,  which are the frequencies rate between each pulse of light,  by controlling this frequency rate the flow of time can be varied,  one simply moves with in ones environment with the the protection of the shelter (this was David's primary project ) instantaneously from one planet to another or solar system to another or even cross dimensional......

        a "Mass~Less" state is produced......but, theres is no known alloy, and such an alloy is no doubt a physical impossibility given our 144 elements in the theoretical atomic table, so the material used must be able to run energy naturally.....this is why red granite is used to build the structure of davids ship, due to its natural ability to be piezoelectric, therefore since time waves and pulse waves of light harmonic resonate, the ship is able to resonate the same and becomes one with the universal grid......
        davids ship is able to control.........light&time,  therefore movement through the universe is a very real possibility....

        we are accustomed to the fact that if we turn round  360* (a full circle), we find ourselves facing in the direction we started from...... not so for an electron. by passing it through a certain type of magnetic field, its ‘axis of spin’ can be tipped through 360*, which ought to restore it to its original position. but it doesn’t. the electron has to be turned through yet another full circle before it behaves as it did before...... we cannot distinguish the difference between the two circles—the electron can—which seems to suggest that in the subatomic world a full circle is not 360* but 720*.......... we have somehow lost half the degrees we ought to have or to put it another way, there is another dimension in the subatomic world.".......this is where davids "as above, as below" "white hole\black hole" "matter\antimatter"comes into play...........

        its been a long time, how ya all doing?   am i off subject?

        GRaNiTeSPiDeR

        Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:13 AM

        it’s all a damn joke when u think about it..

        Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:11 AM

        Sent: Tuesday, May 07, 2013 10:06 AM

      • robert6717@sbcglobal.net