Re: [hameltech] hello

  • Binny
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 4, 2013
      Hi haven’t been keeping up don’t see much posted lately but I am of the opinion that the perfect 3GD effects are a result of a complex but doable mix of three resonate frequency's and certain related harmonics.Much like sonic levitation exhibited by Tibetan Monks. I think you need to look at the Gestalt or the whole to understand fully what this group has set out to do. Not that this method doesn’t work under the right circumstance but I have turned my research dollar into doing it much more reliably with electronics specifically with magnetics and Rodin coil tweeks with a Bedini twist. I believe it will just take some blending of the sciences to accomplish what we are looking to do. I think first you have to understand a few things about black holes ,how they work, and hoew the swartschild protons affect magnetic fields and make them behave the way they do.
      Then integrate that information into  a high frequency hi voltage circuit to power up a Rodin coil based system that can create a singularity.There Is where we will find the key to antigravity not there yet but leaving nothing out, gotta see all sides of the cookie here and I am serious about  my research. Nassim Harriman (sp?) Has a good handel on it only it would be so obvious to him if he were also an electrical engineer.It will take several disciplines' to nail it down but think it is gonna happen soon,I like to work in the back ground so as to take it all in.   So there is where I’m at. How ‘bout you

      Sent: Monday, March 04, 2013 5:58 PM
      Subject: [hameltech] hello

      G'DaY FoLKs......

      spring is around the corner and i've been away for sometime now......
      anybody working on anything ?

      GraniteSpider

      No virus found in this message.