Re: [hameltech] to: Bluesy gypsy mojo

  • Ole Jensen
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
      Dermot,
      this was directed to Bluesy Gypsy Mojo who sent 2 weird messages to the list:
      it was a warning to him/her and anyone else who sends off-topic posts to the group like these:

      On 6/13/2012 8:06 AM, Bluesy Gypsy Mojo wrote:
      > http://thegidget-net/dirtymonkey/wp-content/themes/classic/5h5f3qpn.php

      unless you are Bluesy Gypsy Mojo, it was not directed at you.
      if you are Bluesy Gypsy Mojo and you didn't send these messages,
      then I think your email has been compromised and you should
      investigate. if you are not bluesy gypsy mojo, no problem.

      On 6/19/2012 12:20 PM, Dermot Whelan wrote:

      I'm sorry, I do not understand. I did not post anything.