to: Bluesy gypsy mojo

  • hameltech-owner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 15, 2012
      one more post like the last 2 and you will be removed.

      if it is pertinent to our group, state what it is and why, otherwise it is garbage and you will be removed.

      Ole.
    • Dermot Whelan
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
        I'm sorry, I do not understand. I did not post anything.

        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 19, 2012
          Dermot,
          this was directed to Bluesy Gypsy Mojo who sent 2 weird messages to the list:
          it was a warning to him/her and anyone else who sends off-topic posts to the group like these:

          On 6/13/2012 8:06 AM, Bluesy Gypsy Mojo wrote:
          > http://thegidget-net/dirtymonkey/wp-content/themes/classic/5h5f3qpn.php

          unless you are Bluesy Gypsy Mojo, it was not directed at you.
          if you are Bluesy Gypsy Mojo and you didn't send these messages,
          then I think your email has been compromised and you should
          investigate. if you are not bluesy gypsy mojo, no problem.