Re: [hameltech] Otis Carrs Flying Saucer Part 4 - YouTube

  • Steven Dufresne
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
      Thanks George! I hadn't seen his stuff and I'm glad you pointed
      it out. As a fellow builder, who's done similar things, I can really
      appreciate what he's done. I love his two sets of slip rings.
      I commented on his latest video, liked and subscribed.
      Very cool.
      -Steve
      http://rimstar/org/sdprop http://youtube.com/rimstarorg