Re: [hameltech] Otis Carrs Flying Saucer Part 4 - YouTube

  • Norm Parmley
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
      I see movement and the like in this and a lot of videos however never see any leviation?

      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
        no. but I’m surprised by the amount it actually resembles some of the footage u see of ufo’s in the air..

        Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:37 PM

        I see movement and the like in this and a lot of videos however never see any leviation?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
          Thanks George! I hadn't seen his stuff and I'm glad you pointed
          it out. As a fellow builder, who's done similar things, I can really
          appreciate what he's done. I love his two sets of slip rings.
          I commented on his latest video, liked and subscribed.
          Very cool.
          -Steve
          http://rimstar/org/sdprop http://youtube.com/rimstarorg

          hmm. steve I was watching your gyroscope antigravity device, and ran into this.. Im sure uve seen this stuff..