Otis Carrs Flying Saucer Part 4 - YouTube

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012

      hmm. steve I was watching your gyroscope antigravity device, and ran into this.. I’m sure u’ve seen this stuff..
    • Norm Parmley
      Message 2 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
        I see movement and the like in this and a lot of videos however never see any leviation?

        Message 3 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
          no. but I’m surprised by the amount it actually resembles some of the footage u see of ufo’s in the air..

          Sent: Saturday, April 28, 2012 7:37 PM

          I see movement and the like in this and a lot of videos however never see any leviation?

          Message 4 of 4 , Apr 28, 2012
            Thanks George! I hadn't seen his stuff and I'm glad you pointed
            it out. As a fellow builder, who's done similar things, I can really
            appreciate what he's done. I love his two sets of slip rings.
            I commented on his latest video, liked and subscribed.
            Very cool.
            -Steve
            http://rimstar/org/sdprop http://youtube.com/rimstarorg

            hmm. steve I was watching your gyroscope antigravity device, and ran into this.. Im sure uve seen this stuff..