Re: [hameltech] The Difficulties of Interstellar Travel, or How the Hell do I Calculate the Way Home? - YouTube

  • Steven Dufresne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28, 2012
      That's okay. If I had a way of zipping throughout the galaxy, I
      wouldn't look back. After all, there'd be a whole galaxy to explore.

      Though the last line he said, about needing a really good navigator
      reminded me of the time 500 or so years ago when the Spanish
      and the Portuguese felt the very same way when exploring the world.
      So this is the same thing, for the same reasons, but on a different
      scale. Neat, when you think about it.
      -Steve
      http://rimstar.org/sdprop http://youtube.com/rimstarorg