The Difficulties of Interstellar Travel, or How the Hell do I Calculate the Way Home? - YouTube

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 28 8:45 AM
    • Steven Dufresne
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 28 11:12 AM
        That's okay. If I had a way of zipping throughout the galaxy, I
        wouldn't look back. After all, there'd be a whole galaxy to explore.

        Though the last line he said, about needing a really good navigator
        reminded me of the time 500 or so years ago when the Spanish
        and the Portuguese felt the very same way when exploring the world.
        So this is the same thing, for the same reasons, but on a different
        scale. Neat, when you think about it.
        -Steve
        http://rimstar.org/sdprop http://youtube.com/rimstarorg