Newbie

  • tomcat
    Message 1 of 6 , Mar 20, 2012
      Hello, I see some action going on in here. I've been scouring information on the Hamel stuff and am intrigued. Can someone point me in the direction of the latest drawings and information to digest?
    • Jon Munson
      Message 2 of 6 , Mar 20, 2012
        Namaste!

        Check the files in the group, and also "The Word Made Manifest Through Sacred Geometry."  That's the latest & greatest. :)

        Peace, Love, and Light!!!

        Message 3 of 6 , Mar 20, 2012
          Howdy Bill and Tom, from another group newbie.

          Bill I can't help you with the accumulator plans but if it's pyramid studies that floats yer boat I highly recommend the work of Chris Dunn, and for some amazing work in ancient Egyptian symbology, Laird Scranton.

          Tom I second the advice to hit the files section here, there's plenty to absorb. If you find yourself running into a lot of dead links to websites that no longer exist, try running the old URL through the Wayback Machine and you'll often find an archived version of the site. Wayback is here: http://www.archive.org/web/web.php

          Cheers,
          Devon

          --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, "baretale" <baretale@...> wrote:

          > Hello all my name is Bill and I am new to this group. I came across
          > Dave Hamel several yrs ago while doing research on the Coral Castle in
          > Homestead Fl. I also have been doing Pyramid studies since reading the
          > book Psychic Dicoveries Behind The Iron Curtain some time around 1966.
          > I started sudying Magnetic Therapy when a friend gave me Rainbow In
          > Your Hands, a book by Roy Davis, several yrs ago I discovered the
          > Undergrond Science site on the internet. Which brings me to my question
          > does anyone have the directions for making an Orgone
          > Generator/Accumulator from a empty 35MM film case? I could of sworn I
          > got it from the Underground science site. BTW I decided when I was
          > 11yrs old to keep an open but skeptical mind about the world we live in
          > and what we think we know about it. I am now researching the field of
          > Chaos Magick. Thank you for your help. BTW. I have info on building a
          > copper pyramid for meditation if anybody is needing one.

        • Jon Munson
          Message 4 of 6 , Mar 21, 2012
            Namaste!

            You could also see if this site has anything useful for you:

            http://educate-yourself.org/dc/orgonegenindex.shtml

            Peace, Love, and Light!!!