Re: OT A shout out to visitors and lurkers.

  • intuit0001
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 19, 2012
      Hi Jon, thanks very much for the excellent advice. I agree that large scale makes a lot of sense and I guess I'll be headed that in direction eventually.

      But first, I'm gonna go the other way. I've been looking further into that unit I linked to earlier, and it has me hooked. But since this is kind of a hi-how-are-ya thread I'll start a new one that will be the beginning of my build log.

      Cheers,
      Dev in PA