WIS

  • Joe in Texas
    Message 1 of 15 , Jan 31, 2012
      Weight into speed,,,at the top of the drum,,I have
      decided/concluded,,this to be a pendulum.Of the sort I have seen on an over-unity forum,,,no,,I am sorry I cannot prove links.My computer is very old and will not do the modern tricks.
      The Pendulum I was interested in was in a subject (my memory is sketchy)
      '''One in 10 out???""",,,multiply by 12???
      so sorry to make an ass of this post,,,,wish I had wrote the link down.
      The pendulum was a ball and beam,,,horizontal movement transferred into an up down motion,by means of a fulcrum...interesting and made me think of the WIS immediately.
      Any builders left?
      a joe in Texas (wildcat driller)

      re-reading my post before I hit send,,I seem to come across that I know something,,,,this is in-correct I know only as much as most of you...that is to say,,as David spoke of it many years ago.