I AM FREE NOW!!

  • granite spider
    Message 1 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012

      Hey friend!

      lately ive had a lot of my mind this was my last resort it was time to start a new chapter.
      http://behm-bec.de/profile/81ShaunLewis/ I am back in control
      just trying to help out a friend.

    • lady hawk
      Message 2 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
        Ok Spider so how is this working for you and how much are YOU making
        with this gig?
        Tara

        On 1/6/12, granite spider <granite8rok@...> wrote:
        > resort it was time to start a new chapter.<br><a
        > href="http://behm-bec.de/profile/81ShaunLewis/">http://behm-bec.de/profile/81ShaunLewis/</a>
        > I am back in control<br>just trying to help out a friend.</p>

      • Jose Bittar
        Message 3 of 3 , Jan 6, 2012
          Now, now spider, my friend. I understand that things are tough for a lot of us in these tumultuous times, but (I ask rhetorically): Are any marketing schemes based on delusion and fraud going to work? Should we not focus on producing something of value to mankind?

          How about discussing the latest developments in ZPE so that we can create useful gadgets to generate electricity without burning fossil fuels?

          To: mattihorn@...; smiley@...; shanna.miller@...; shanna_goodman@...; mary.carpenter@...; lindarobinson32@...; lorettakarr@...; ithnkdeylikeme@...; ithnkimaredneck82@...; elchivin0604@...; elco16soccer@...; ck_girl_05@...; ckach@...; adeechar@...; adeelsidd@...; ij_claypool@...; sanmcor@...; doug44444@...; hameltech@yahoogroups.com