Re: [hameltech] davids equipment

  • George T. Pantos
    Message 1 of 13 , Sep 7, 2011
      thanks for info. as usual, exciting stuff..

      Sent: Wednesday, September 07, 2011 11:28 AM
      Subject: Re: [hameltech] davids equipment

      wt2spd ran on its own for about a full 20sec or so, before the top granite balls force pushed its self out of position.......when the top ball lost position, it was like it was fired out of a cannon.....no noise, no nothing, but when solid granite ball 13 in dia, in our terms falls 10ft on to the ground ....under normal conditions.....theres not much spd, a small dent in the ground, and very little bounce or force, maybe a thud, too......lol.....but from where the ball is positioned ....the velocity was magnificent......it would have crushed&killed a person if it hit them........
      but then again how fast would that granite ball be going after free falling for 10sec.......
      or even just a full 5sec......never mind 20 sec in a device built by larry, curly and moe LOL....we did chain it down to a military deuce&ahalf, just in case...........
      thinking back now, the whole unit was starting to resonate(shake&rattle)..
      12 ft or 13ft tall tri~pod......i've seen pix of wt2spd on hameltech some where.....
      From: THAFF <holatoronto@...>
      Subject: Re: [hameltech] Skinny Bob - Grey Alien? Real or Fake? 2 of 3 - Interviewing Skinny Bob's 'Cousin'? - YouTube
      To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Sunday, September 4, 2011, 8:14 AM