what is "better"???

  • Timothy
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 1 11:30 PM
      you have to ask "better for whom?"  the coal industry feels that coal is indeed "better".... after all it is BETTER for THEM! (the coal industry)

      it's like "high performance" car parts and engines... better performance does not mean it will go father on a tank of gas!!! it means it runs "better" by their unique measuring stick...

      Posted by: "terry ." yrrett55@...   yrrett55

      Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:15 pm (PDT)

      Just a note on this---it is the third time this technology has been "invented",
      twice in the USA before this. Each time it was suppressed. In Maryland USA in
      the early 1980's a triple Nuclear Reactor was started, then stopped a few months
      later, [it was mothballed] . A Maryland citizen wrote to the Government Dept
      responsible, the reply came in the form..."...we have better ways of producing
      electricity and hence the Reactor you speak of was stopped while in the early
      stages of construction. " This well make one wonder if the USA claims to have
      "Nuclear Reactors" working, when in fact they might have a mix of Nuclear and
      Plasma Reactors.

      regards