Re: [hameltech] Re: Iranian Saucer Technology

  • terry .
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
      Just a note on this---it is the third time this technology has been "invented", twice in the USA before this. Each time it was suppressed. In Maryland USA in the early 1980's a triple Nuclear Reactor was started, then stopped a few months later, [it was mothballed] . A Maryland citizen wrote to the Government Dept responsible, the reply came in the form..."...we have better ways of producing electricity and hence the Reactor you speak of was stopped while in the early stages of construction." This well make one wonder if the USA claims to have "Nuclear Reactors" working, when in fact they might have a mix of Nuclear and Plasma Reactors.

      regards