Iranian Saucer Technology

  • Randolph
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 6, 2011
      Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward

      Nuclear Engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, has came forward as being the
      developer of the technology being used in Iran's new "flying saucer."
      His technology is claimed to harness magnetism and gravity to allow
      travel throughout the solar system and beyond.

      Mehran Keshe is the director of the Keshe Foundation. He claims to have
      developed a special plasma reactor that allows for the manipulation of
      gravitational and magnetic fields to produce motion. Multiple patent
      applications have been filed for this reactor, and details of it are
      explained on his foundation's many websites. Importantly, in a recent
      interview with William Alec of Vortex Network News, Keshe specifically
      states his technology is incorporated in Iran's new saucer. He also
      claims to have given the technology to the Iranian government years ago
      and is actively working with them. This contradicts the idea that the
      saucer is a kind of multi-turbine helicopter...

      http://pesn.com/2011/04/06/9501804_Engineer_Behind_Iranian_Saucer_Technology_Comes_Forward/

      If it's real, it's hameltech.
    • ahchoooo
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 7, 2011
        The principle behind it is exactly Hamel Tech. The only difference is that the plasma in the Keshe device is created differently than Hamel.

        --- In hameltech@yahoogroups.com, Randolph <randolph@...> wrote:

        > Engineer Behind Iranian Saucer Technology Comes Forward
        >
        > Nuclear Engineer, Mehran Tavakoli Keshe, has came forward as being the
        > developer of the technology being used in Iran's new "flying saucer."
        > His technology is claimed to harness magnetism and gravity to allow
        > travel throughout the solar system and beyond.
        >

        > Mehran Keshe is the director of the Keshe Foundation. He claims to have
        > developed a special plasma reactor that allows for the manipulation of
        > gravitational and magnetic fields to produce motion. Multiple patent
        > applications have been filed for this reactor, and details of it are
        > explained on his foundation's many websites. Importantly, in a recent
        > interview with William Alec of Vortex Network News, Keshe specifically
        > states his technology is incorporated in Iran's new saucer. He also
        > claims to have given the technology to the Iranian government years ago
        > and is actively working with them. This contradicts the idea that the
        > saucer is a kind of multi-turbine helicopter...
        >
        > http://pesn.com/2011/04/06/9501804_Engineer_Behind_Iranian_Saucer_Technology_Comes_Forward/
        >
        > If it's real, it's hameltech.

      • terry .
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 30, 2011
          Just a note on this---it is the third time this technology has been "invented", twice in the USA before this. Each time it was suppressed. In Maryland USA in the early 1980's a triple Nuclear Reactor was started, then stopped a few months later, [it was mothballed] . A Maryland citizen wrote to the Government Dept responsible, the reply came in the form..."...we have better ways of producing electricity and hence the Reactor you speak of was stopped while in the early stages of construction." This well make one wonder if the USA claims to have "Nuclear Reactors" working, when in fact they might have a mix of Nuclear and Plasma Reactors.

          regards