Re: [hameltech] controls

  • Jonathan Lusk
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
      so the way the ship moves about was controlled by the mind

      From: Steve O steveopdx@...
      Sent 3/8/2011 11:21:31 AM
      To: hameltech@yahoogroups.com

      From what I remember David saying was that it was controlled by the mind. Does anyone else have anything different?

      On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM, jonwayne1988 jonwayne1988@... wrote:
      i was just wondering if anyone knew how Hamels original ship was designed to move about up , down ; left, right

    • Dan LaRochelle
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
        I was told by David Hamel that the ship was controlled by a person's hand.
        Common sense tells me that the outflow portholes and the mail breather hole is what controls the ship.
        (more to it than that but that is the basics of it...)

        Dan

        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
          that makes a little more more sense considering that air pressue may have some sort of affect , but is there any kind of design?