controls

  • jonwayne1988
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 8, 2011
      i was just wondering if anyone knew how Hamels original ship was designed to move about up , down ; left, right
    • Steve O
      Message 2 of 7 , Mar 8, 2011
        From what I remember David saying was that it was controlled by the mind. Does anyone else have anything different?

        On Tue, Mar 8, 2011 at 11:16 AM, jonwayne1988 <jonwayne1988@...> wrote:

        i was just wondering if anyone knew how Hamels original ship was designed to move about up , down ; left, right

      • Steven Dufresne
        Message 3 of 7 , Mar 8, 2011
          I think that was for the huge ship he was building before he passed away. If you
          were asking about the original one that flew away, I've never heard of any
          controls.
          -Steve
          http://rimstar.org http://wsminfo.org

          i was just wondering if anyone knew how Hamels original ship was designed to move about up , down ; left, right
        • Jon C. Munson II
          Message 4 of 7 , Mar 8, 2011

            Namaste!

            My understanding was the “pilot” and the “ship” would become “as one” relative to flight.  I took that to mean on all piloted craft under David’s paradigm.

            Peace, Love, and Light,

            Jon C. Munson II

            "And Jesus looking upon them saith, With men it is impossible, but not with God: for with God all things are possible." [Mark 10:27; KJV]

            I sign "Peace, Love, and Light" for at least two reasons.  First, it is my truest desire for this planet and her people to live in Peace, with Love, and in the Light of God.  Second, to be an Ascended Master, one must Be.  As I wish to Be an Ascended Master (someday if not sooner), I must also Be - thus I choose to Be Peace, Love, and Light as much as I can for everyone and am therefore reflecting those thoughts to you.

            i was just wondering if anyone knew how Hamels original ship was designed to move about up , down ; left, right

          • Jonathan Lusk
            Message 5 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
              so the way the ship moves about was controlled by the mind

              Message 6 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
                I was told by David Hamel that the ship was controlled by a person's hand.
                Common sense tells me that the outflow portholes and the mail breather hole is what controls the ship.
                (more to it than that but that is the basics of it...)

                Dan

                Message 7 of 7 , Mar 9, 2011
                  that makes a little more more sense considering that air pressue may have some sort of affect , but is there any kind of design?