Re: [hameltech] Looking at Energy Sources

  • joesmith@cvctx.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 9, 2010
      Now,
      After reding 26 pages of that link,,
      I apologize to the Group.
      Wont happen again.
      Respectfully
      Joe in Texas

      On Tue, 09 Nov 2010 20:41:13 -0000, Joe in Texas
      wrote:

      Message Header 11114:
      Off Topic
      http://www.overunity.com/index.php?topic=9603.0

      Gentleman and Ladies,

      For some reason I felt very strongly about posting
      this here on the David Hamel Forum,,,I see it as not
      an issue unless it is made an issue.
      Someone posted recently,Was Mr.Hamel a Prophet?,,,Of course Not.
      A man on a Mission,,such as many Nobel Prize Winners? Yes/Positivly
      I most absolutely do,see David Hamel as a man fully driven,,
      and happy for it.

      Another Generation has come along asking questions,,I had
      hoped that the remnant of the Hamel,Study,Movement,(I will not say 'obsession',,for all of us here have that.),the Hamel Group would
      perhaps have suggestions TOWARD answers.Ah Well. I will give
      it more time.

      ,the young man in the link above seem should you decide to peruse,,David Lambright,(spelling could be wrong),seems to be a
      normal,bright person.
      Make your own conclusion
      Personally ,,,I am going to check it out.

      Joe in Texas