Re: [hameltech] GOLD BARS!

  • granite spider
    Message 1 of 16 , Nov 5, 2010
      WIS is the work horse for building the shelter, ie~cutting the granite blocks, shaping,  moving and floating them into position and its the first part of the design to control the propulsion system of the shelter as it blinks  on the waves of aether through the cosmos.... lol...
      anybody have a location i can work on the two existing WIS...... ?????
      without WIS, nothing works........and nothing can be done........
      someone is looking at david and g's design of the frictionless bearing thats needed to make WIS smoother........WIS works, just needs a touch here and there, so its not flying apart from the pressure, like in the past....